what is the easiest way to get movies from my macbook onto my playbook. i do this via the network on my pc but i don't know how to do this on my macbook.
    11-26-11 08:04 AM
    Attach PB via USB. Simply copy and paste from your Mac Movie folder to your PB video folder. Couldn't be easier.
    11-26-11 08:50 AM
    what is the easiest way to get movies from my macbook onto my playbook. i do this via the network on my pc but i don't know how to do this on my macbook.
    you can do this wireless too. Go via your server connect and add ur PB as a server,you can find the Ipv4 address from the PB settings.
    once u connect to the PB, it will show up as a drive on ur desktop, you click on it go to the media folder... there u will find various folders.Now all u have to do is drag ur files into an appropriate folder and it will show up on ur PB.
    Just remember that the IPv4 address changes on ur PB when you havent connected for sometime, so in case u cant connet later make sure to double check the IP.
    Good luck.

P.S. I use a Mac
    11-26-11 08:56 AM
    Attach PB via USB. Simply copy and paste from your Mac Movie folder to your PB video folder. Couldn't be easier.
    This is the easiest way. Just drag and drop.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-26-11 09:05 AM
    when i plug in the playbook blackberry dm opens. i can't drag and drop anything
    12-03-11 10:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD