- CrackBerry Addict
01-06-2013, 07:44 AM #26
- 788 Posts
PlayBook = 1280 x 768 resolution
Z10 = 1280 x 768 resolution (touchscreen phones will be standardized to 1280 x 720 with the 2nd BB 10 touchscreen phone)
X10 = 720 x 720 resolution
- 01-06-2013, 10:24 AM #30
BB10 will help with software support and developers. The OS could look exactly the same for me and I would be fine. It's moving forward with one platform, that's the key.8310 -> 9630 -> 9500 -> 9550 -> 9700 -> 9800 -> 9900 -> Z10 -> Z30
- 01-06-2013, 12:15 PM #31Negative thinking destroys your brain cells and causes global warming.*- Dodinsky (The Scientific Institute of Get Over It!) Action Spots
- 01-06-2013, 12:22 PM #32Negative thinking destroys your brain cells and causes global warming.*- Dodinsky (The Scientific Institute of Get Over It!) Action Spots
- 01-06-2013, 01:43 PM #34
- 01-06-2013, 01:51 PM #37Phone too slow? Then you need Flow.
The World's Most Fabulous Crack-Droid!
- 01-06-2013, 02:14 PM #39
- 01-06-2013, 02:18 PM #40Sent from my Z10
or a soon to be BB10 PlayBook
BlackBerry Curve 8530 (Virgin Mobile) -BlackBerry Bold 9900 (T-Mobile) BlackBerry Z10 (T-Mobile) + a deceased BlackBerry PlayBook 64 gig
- 01-06-2013, 02:24 PM #41------------------------------------
Sometimes I wonder if the Styx song, "Too Much Time On My Hands" was a secret foretelling of the tendency to armchair CEO in discussion forums?
"Now, I'm a jet fuel genius I can solve the world's problems without even trying
I have dozens of friends and the fun never ends
That is, as long as I'm buying
Is it any wonder I'm not the president ...?"
- 01-06-2013, 03:08 PM #43
Simply put PlayBook Will benefit because Hockey will be starting by the end of the month and Hockey will be better with BB10. I'm the troll on this discussion.[B]Real BlackBerry Phones Have Real Keyboards
Q10 the finest BlackBerry
- 01-06-2013, 03:10 PM #45
I am curious, though, whether there will be any UI changes for BB10 when it comes to the PlayBook. On the phones, it clearly stresses portrait orientation. Would a BB10 tablet maintain the current app carousel? Or would it depend on the vertical-scrolling Active Frames? Conceivably, it could use the side-scrolling carousel in landscape, and AF in portrait, but that would be inconsistent.
- CrackBerry Abuser
01-06-2013, 06:45 PM #48Follow the breadcrumb trail of RIM's epic comeback with BB10BelieveIt on Twitter at @CrumbsObserver
- 114 Posts
- By brandon.r in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 41Last Post: 05-29-2009, 12:28 AM
- By guitarevan07 in forum BlackBerry OS GamesReplies: 23Last Post: 03-12-2009, 04:07 PM
- By rangersfan in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 17Last Post: 01-04-2009, 02:23 PM
- By t.rosa in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 11-04-2007, 12:53 PM
- By t.rosa in forum SprintReplies: 1Last Post: 09-28-2007, 03:23 PM