- CrackBerry Addict
01-06-2013, 06:44 AM #26
- 788 Posts
PlayBook = 1280 x 768 resolution
Z10 = 1280 x 768 resolution (touchscreen phones will be standardized to 1280 x 720 with the 2nd BB 10 touchscreen phone)
X10 = 720 x 720 resolution
- 01-06-2013, 09:24 AM #30
BB10 will help with software support and developers. The OS could look exactly the same for me and I would be fine. It's moving forward with one platform, that's the key.8310 -> 9630 -> 9500 -> 9550 -> 9700 -> 9800 -> 9900 -> Z10 -> Z30 -> Q10 -> Z10 (again)
- 01-06-2013, 11:15 AM #31Negative thinking destroys your brain cells and causes global warming.*- Dodinsky (The Scientific Institute of Get Over It!) Action Spots
- 01-06-2013, 11:22 AM #32Negative thinking destroys your brain cells and causes global warming.*- Dodinsky (The Scientific Institute of Get Over It!) Action Spots
- 01-06-2013, 12:43 PM #34
- 01-06-2013, 12:51 PM #37Phone too slow? Then you need Flow.
The World's Most Fabulous Crack-Droid!
- 01-06-2013, 12:54 PM #38
the playbook resolution is LOWER than the phones. you have to scale down to the playbook
- 01-06-2013, 01:14 PM #39
- 01-06-2013, 01:18 PM #40Sent from my Z30, Z10,
or a soon to be BB10 PlayBook
-BlackBerry Curve 8530 (Virgin Mobile) -BlackBerry Bold 9900 (T-Mobile) -BlackBerry PlayBook 64 gig -BlackBerry Z10 (T-Mobile) -BlackBerry Z30 WHITE (Unlocked)
- 01-06-2013, 01:24 PM #41------------------------------------
I like how BlackBerry 10 is evolving, but when are they going to fix BlackBerry Link for Mac?
The fact that it doesn't reliably do what it's supposed to do ... most of the time ... is utterly appalling. The only consistency is the "Music not copied to Z10 message"
- 01-06-2013, 02:08 PM #43
Simply put PlayBook Will benefit because Hockey will be starting by the end of the month and Hockey will be better with BB10. I'm the troll on this discussion.[B]Real BlackBerry Phones Have Real Keyboards
Q10 the finest BlackBerry
- 01-06-2013, 02:10 PM #45
I am curious, though, whether there will be any UI changes for BB10 when it comes to the PlayBook. On the phones, it clearly stresses portrait orientation. Would a BB10 tablet maintain the current app carousel? Or would it depend on the vertical-scrolling Active Frames? Conceivably, it could use the side-scrolling carousel in landscape, and AF in portrait, but that would be inconsistent.
- CrackBerry Abuser
01-06-2013, 05:45 PM #48Follow the breadcrumb trail of RIM's epic comeback with BB10BelieveIt on Twitter at @CrumbsObserver
- 114 Posts
- 01-06-2013, 05:47 PM #49
- By brandon.r in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 41Last Post: 05-28-2009, 11:28 PM
- By guitarevan07 in forum BlackBerry OS GamesReplies: 23Last Post: 03-12-2009, 03:07 PM
- By rangersfan in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 17Last Post: 01-04-2009, 01:23 PM
- By t.rosa in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 11-04-2007, 11:53 AM
- By t.rosa in forum SprintReplies: 1Last Post: 09-28-2007, 02:23 PM