Can anyone explain to me or point me in the direction of a video that shows what the Playbook does when the paired BlackBerry gets a phone call, text message, ect?

I used to have a BB Tour and I switched to Android when the Droid Incredible came out. The new Bold Touch and the Playbook really have me interested in coming back to BB and I was wondering how this worked.

Thanks!
    05-21-11 09:25 PM
    The playbook will only have a popup saying there's an incoming call with a button that gives you the option to silence the ring. It won't answer the phone.
    Emails over bridge show a red glow in the corner of the screen and also have a message indicator saying how many messages you have and the option to open when bridged.
    Text messages are not supported yet. But BBM is.
    Lots of videos on youtube, check em out
    05-21-11 09:29 PM
    And unless I've missed it, there is no notification for text messages
    05-21-11 09:30 PM
    That's a shame... Considering my car does just fine at handling my calls over bluetooth I figured the Playbook could too. Maybe there is an app for that?
    05-21-11 09:43 PM
    ^hopefully soon but nothing yet, one thing they should implement is the 'power on' LED to blink red when you have a notification, because once the screen goes to sleep theres nothing.
    05-21-11 10:12 PM
    You can SMS through Google Voice in the browser...
    05-21-11 11:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD