- CrackBerry Addict
- 643 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
How does My Playbook Keep Time ???
When I turn off my Wifi on my PlayBook, How does it keep time? It does not have a Sim, GPS can't work if its inside. So how does this PlayBook keep the Time and Date??? Jus Curious thats all??? anyone??
- 11-28-12, 05:00 PM #2
It's magic. Jk. My guess is that it either has a CMOS battery like a computer; even when the power goes out it will have the same time. Or that just enough battery life keeps it from the on board battery. PLUS it has a good internal clock
- 11-28-12, 08:10 PM #5
Speaking of clocks... I have a question.
On a recent trip to Europe I took my PB and an older itouch as it was pocket-sized and I used it for navigating the various public transit with apps I'd downloaded to it. Anyway, the clock on the itouch changed with each country I visited while the PB was always stuck on my time back home. I don't recall doing anything special with the itouch (with the settings) so what might be wrong? Is there a setting I need to check off to have it adjust automatically next time on my PB?
- 11-28-12, 09:19 PM #7
There is an option under Date&Time under the Main Gear Options.
I can't remember if my pb changed time when I hit the timezone east this past Sept but I thought it did - maybe it was my phone?
- By youknwwho in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 01-09-12, 08:33 AM
- By Cujo31 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 8Last Post: 09-14-10, 07:07 PM
- By Cujo31 in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 8Last Post: 09-14-10, 07:07 PM
- By eyespii in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 20Last Post: 04-09-09, 01:22 AM
- By I am loved in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 8Last Post: 03-19-08, 11:32 PM