In Contacts - NO Contacts.
    In Blackberry Bridge, Contacts - all my contacts from the phone. Great. But unless I can access the contacts when writing an email, what's the point of having them?? There's Messages in BB Bridge too but it still doesn't access the Contacts.
    Select a Contact in Bridge, click the pen icon - no that's just to edit the entry. How can I USE the contacts like on the phone ??
    I feel stupid.

Thank you.
    05-07-13 11:47 AM
    Certainly don't feel stupid, we're here for you to ask questions. Hopefully someone will be along shortly to answer this.

Welcome to CrackBerry and remember to complete your profile
    big polly likes this.
    05-07-13 11:58 AM
    Contacts will sync when you set up your email accounts in "Accounts" That being said, it seems that some email services will sync while others don't. So, for me, Yahoo, Gmail and Facebook sync on my Playbook, while AOL doesn't.
    big polly likes this.
    05-07-13 12:05 PM
    If you use Bridge for email, then start typing a Contact's name and matches will show up in the TO: field.

But if your contacts are on the phone and you are using Native Email, you will have to sync as suggested above or you can open the Bridge Contacts, copy the address and then paste it into the outgoing Native Email.
    big polly likes this.
    05-07-13 12:30 PM
    Thank you very much. Is there any downside to using Bridge for email? I'm not totally clear yet about how this all works ... but I'm getting there!
    05-10-13 09:54 AM
    Thank you very much. Is there any downside to using Bridge for email? I'm not totally clear yet about how this all works ... but I'm getting there!
    Well, the email continues to reside on the BB Phone so if the phone is off or remote, you will not have access to either current email or any stored on the phone.
    05-10-13 10:41 AM