My message list is always there on the left and the selected email is on the right. I know if I click on an email notification in the top left corner it will open the email to the full screen, but I can't figure out how to do this when viewing in the inbox.
    04-20-11 12:25 PM
    Try portrait mode.
    04-20-11 01:42 PM
    Agreed. Reading emails is difficult in landscape mode. I have found that turning it to portrait mode works best for reading the actual email. Pinch zoom doesn't work on emails.
    04-20-11 02:20 PM
    Agreed. Reading emails is difficult in landscape mode. I have found that turning it to portrait mode works best for reading the actual email. Pinch zoom doesn't work on emails.
    I was surprised by this, I keep instinctively trying out of habit from using the Torch. It also needs swipe for next/previous message when in portrait.
    04-20-11 03:10 PM
    Here's a workaround until they realize their misstep and do an update... Which ever email you want to see in a larger format, like when you click on the notification, just mark it as Unread then click it in the notification window...

Lame workaround, but better than nothing...
    Charles K and lindajm22 like this.
    04-29-11 05:22 PM
    Was this feature in 1690? I thought there was a left arrow on the messages panel and it may have disappeared in 1710. Too many hours trying to force my gps to work has jumbled my brain.

It is a necessary enhancement tot he form factor and resolution of a 7" screen.
    04-29-11 10:51 PM
    I have to admit this is one of my biggest gripes about the PB. I guess if thats as bad as it is, then the PB is a keeper for me!
    04-30-11 02:37 AM
    Wondered this to. Loved how you tapped a new email it was all full screen. Hopefully update fixes this.
    04-30-11 04:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD