Any help is appreciated.
    03-20-13 04:50 PM
    Firstly, welcome to CrackBerry!
    Please update your profile to include your devcie(s), carrier, and location. This makes it easier for others to help you.

On your PB, hold down your finger on web address. It should highlight whole address.
    A context menu should pop up, with one choice being Copy.

If context menu didn't appear, hold down your finger again on the highlighted web address and it should then pop up.
    03-20-13 04:55 PM
    Firstly, welcome to CrackBerry!
    Please update your profile to include your devcie(s), carrier, and location. This makes it easier for others to help you.

On your PB, hold down your finger on web address. It should highlight whole address.
    A context menu should pop up, with one choice being Copy.

If context menu didn't appear, hold down your finger again on the highlighted web address and it should then pop up.
    Please update your profile to include the correct status, 'CB G-of-G' so we know who we are dealing with.

Very very sorry elite 1, there was no way in the world I could resist that one.
    03-20-13 05:06 PM
    Please update your profile to include the correct status, 'CB G-of-G' so we know who we are dealing with.

Very very sorry elite 1, there was no way in the world I could resist that one.
    Your brandy-induced, brazen behaviour is forgiven!
    03-20-13 05:56 PM
    S_O_M please update your profile to show your propensity for brandy so we know who we are dealing with. Resistance is futile...
    03-20-13 07:04 PM
    OP, sometimes for me, when I try to press on the browser address it kind of jumps away and I have to try again. It usually works the second time.

And welcome to CrackBerry. Be sure to hang out here. You will meet terrific people and get waaay more out of your devices.
    03-20-13 09:29 PM
    S_O_M please update your profile to show your propensity for brandy so we know who we are dealing with. Resistance is futile...
    No need to update profile. Everyone knows by now. Bottoms up.
    03-20-13 09:36 PM
    Any help is appreciated.
    As posted above hold your finger on the Web address, when nothing happens jab at it a few times and pray that it works. Sometimes it works on the first attempt sometimes onthe fifth. One of the most frustrating features of the playbook.
    03-20-13 10:18 PM
    tap once to highlight url
    tap again to bring up arrow pointer
    tap end of pointer (where dots are)
    tap select all
    tap copy
    03-20-13 10:42 PM
    Thanks. That worked of course. I'm not sure how it's different from what I was trying to do anyway but at least it's working for me now.
    As far as being new I'm really not. My first BlackBerry was a 7250 and I've been on CrackBerry since I had my 8830. Unfortunately a while back I spent a year in iPhone 4 purgatory. When I finally upgraded back to the Bold I have now, I could neither remember nor recover my CrackBerry password so I ended up just starting over. When I tried to add my device info and a signature it said I didn't have enough posts. I guess I should try again but I just haven't gotten around to it yet. By the way, next week I will get my Z10 which will be my fifth BlackBerry if you don't count my PlayBook.

Thanks again.
    03-21-13 07:47 AM
    Done and done.
    03-21-13 07:56 AM
    Done and done.
    Cool! Dig the avatar too.

If you ever run into any trouble with using CB, just email your issue to [email protected] .

Posted via CB10
    03-21-13 01:17 PM
    tap select all
    tap copy
    This doesn't really work.
    1st, tapping once to highlight URL - success.
    2nd, tap again to bring up the arrow pointer (why?)
    - This brings up the circular arrow pointer to input or delete single text. If the OP or anyone else wishes to copy the URL, there is not point in doing this step.
    3rd, tap end of pointer (where dots are).
    - This doesn't make sense nor does it work; because you need to select text first. The 3 dots is not present in this step only the keyboard.
    4th and 5th are redundant as well as steps 2 & 3.

My only gripe - even on leaked BB10 for Z10 (10.1) is copy and paste to-and-from the BB10 Browser.

1. Tap once to highlight URL.
    2. TRY to tap & hold to bring up right-side bar to COPY.
    - I mean "try" because the URL bar jumps UP & Down!! You have to keep trying this step alone maybe 2 or 3 times to get it right!!

WTF! This thing jumps UP and DOWN like a virgin being tickled!!

I'm aware the browser entry field thinks you're trying to edit or type an entry into the smart bar ... but its VERY annoying when trying to download youtube music to be converted by mp3 org site to convert to download.

Copy youtube URL from browser, then jump a tab an paste into a web site (the latter is sweetly easy, doing the former I want to punch someone at BlackBerry for failing something SO MISERABLY and SO OBVIOUS!

I'm good I'm cool, rant done.
    05-18-13 12:37 PM
    tap select all
    tap copy
    Please do not attempt this while you are in a public toilet stall.
    FF22 likes this.
    05-18-13 06:38 PM