How do you back up ALL the info on your Playbook ... especially the settings for the email programs. I dont think the BB desktop program does that
    Thanks
    10-05-12 10:56 PM
    I can't get BBDTM to bakckup my PB full stop. I don't want to backup the media I already have that on other machines. Just app and system configurations. It fails every f'ing time. My one and only frustration with my PB.
    10-05-12 11:27 PM
    10-06-12 08:47 AM
    I have never been able to do a "Full" backup with my playbook that includes Applications. I always get that the backup failed when I include that option. So the most I have been able to backup is Settings and Media.

I read the article provided by Superfly_FR but it still doesn't work for me.
    10-06-12 10:33 AM
    Thanks Superfluous. I know ow how to use BBDM. The issue is regardless of the features I choose, all I get is the backup failed message. It wants me to check my usb cable connection. UT that ain't it. I can use that cable before and after the failed backup attempt to move files to and from the phone and use it to backup 4 phones. There must be an app or a temp file bogging it down.
    10-09-12 12:13 AM
    Thanks Superfluous. I know ow how to use BBDM. The issue is regardless of the features I choose, all I get is the backup failed message. It wants me to check my usb cable connection. UT that ain't it. I can use that cable before and after the failed backup attempt to move files to and from the phone and use it to backup 4 phones. There must be an app or a temp file bogging it down.
    Me too! Bought a new 32gb and it wont back up, says cannot find back up in red letters and tells me to check connection!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    10-09-12 12:19 AM