I downloaded some mp3 music o to my playbook. When I connect it to the Blackberry desktop software, I can't find the option to: 1) locate the music on the playbook, 2) can't find thd option to upload the blackberry music o to my computer.
    Can anyone help me with this?
    I did it once last year, but can't remember how I did it
    10-22-14 01:48 PM
    When you plug the PB to the PC, a network drive should show up (usually Z: or P.

You can also do Settings > Storage > WiFi Transfers (set to on) and acess your files on Windows Explorer by pointing it to \\your PB's IP, like \\192.111.0.12
    Carl Estes and castoridae like this.
    10-22-14 02:00 PM
    Plug it into your PC, and using Windows Explorer, navigate to the yoPB, Usually mapped as drive "Z", and then go it that and look for you music folder. There you are, you can "drag and drop" your file(s) in and out of the PB. Same way with the videos, and images.
    castoridae likes this.
    10-22-14 02:00 PM
    Plug it into your PC, and using Windows Explorer, navigate to the yoPB, Usually mapped as drive "Z", and then go it that and look for you music folder. There you are, you can "drag and drop" your file(s) in and out of the PB. Same way with the videos, and images.
    I noticed that when I did it a year ago, I created a playlist folder for the downloads. There is nowhere on the playbook that I can see to do this. Would I create the new playlist folder in the z drive too?
    10-22-14 02:45 PM
    You are right. I also remember being able to plug in my Playbook and seeing as an external drive.

BlackBerry Link SUCKS! They have really gone backwards on this troublesome software.

I find it is best to create a Dropbox account. Simply the best way to share files amount all devices.

Big Brother Hoards Your Data, stop the hoarding.
    10-22-14 11:32 PM
    when I plug my PB into the PC, the BB device mgrr comes up. Don't I have get get that little man icon to show on the PB to access the z drive? I can't remember cause its a year since I did this.
    10-23-14 07:29 AM
    Morning Beav. You can ignore the BB Desktop/Link. Just plug it in, and wait for the drive to show up as "Z" in windows explorer. if it doesn't, try another usb port, you may drivers being installed, as this is using a different usb address. That's a good thing.
    Then you can just Drag/Drop to your hearts content...
    10-23-14 08:23 AM
    I've given up on installing Blackberry Link to be honest. Huge piece of software that I would only really need to connect via USB. I got a new laptop this year and have just been connecting via wifi. No wires, no mess...maybe slightly slower transfer, but I'm not moving huge files either.
    anon(5597702) likes this.
    10-23-14 11:31 AM
    10-27-14 04:01 PM