No more tabs? How do I arrange my Icons? Can i create folders? Cant figure it out.
    02-21-12 07:02 AM
    Just drag an app over another one to create a folder.
    02-21-12 07:08 AM
    Sorry if this is a daft question... but, how do you move an icon back out of a folder?
    02-21-12 07:16 AM
    Thanks. Now can someone give me some suggestions on how they organize thier own icons? What types of folder names do you use?
    02-21-12 07:16 AM
    Flick things off to the right bezel to throw them into the second pane. I have five of them so far but haven't checked to see if there's a max to the number of panes one can have. I find the folders cumbersome, to be honest... unless I'm trying to rid my view of junk files I might need in the far future but don't want cluttering up my UI (help and setup, for instance).
    sdcbmthsch likes this.
    02-21-12 07:17 AM
    This is mine.
    02-21-12 07:19 AM
    Can anyone help on how to re arrange icons without moving them in to folders and also how do you remove an icon from a folder back to main screen. Thanks
    02-21-12 07:29 AM
    just drag and drop the icon where you want it. to take out of the folder, drag it out, the folder will close and you put it where you want.
    02-21-12 07:36 AM
    To create a folder containing multiple icons/shortcuts you hold down on an icon until it begins bubbling in size. Drag said icon overtop another until a box forms around the two. Drop it in. Folder created. Drag any subsequent icons into said folder to bloat it up as full as you like.

To remove a single icon from within a folder you have to open said folder, hold down until icons bubbles in size. Drag the icon up to the "favourites" bar at the top and hold it there for a moment. The folder contents should disappear and you should be back at the pane that contains the folder. Drop file wherever you like.

To empty an entire folder's contents to the current pane you simply delete the folder. Hold finger on folder icon until it bubbles in size. Click the trashcan button. All contents of the folder will be emptied into current pane.

To move icons and/or folders to another pane (accessible by left/right swipe on the main screen) simply drag an icon to the far left/right. I'm unsure if there's a maximum number of panes available but can attest to at least five. I don't know a shortcut to move an icon on, say, pane 5 back to pane 1 quickly. You can either drag it through the other 4 manually or, if you have room, drag it to the favourite bar up top, swipe back to first pane, then drop it from favourites to down below.

Hope that helps.
    Omahahaha likes this.
    02-21-12 07:37 AM
    How do I rename a folder?
    02-21-12 07:49 AM
    How do I rename a folder?
    hold on an icon in the folder like you want to delete/move it. The folder name will be highlighted. Click it to rename
    02-21-12 07:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD