Ok, am I missing something, or can you not order this from Targus yet? The price is there, and they talk about shipping charges being waived on anything over $65, but there is no way to put into a cart. Even if it was not available yet you would think that you could at least get it on the way.

Search Results playbook | THZ053US | by Targus
    03-30-11 06:59 PM
    No, I have been watching it for awhile, it is not available yet. Seems there are many cases that will not launch until closer to the release date.
    03-30-11 07:02 PM
    Does it provide functionality to be a stand as well?
    03-30-11 07:19 PM
    Incipio make a similar case that looks like a nice leather and doubles as a stand too.

03-30-11 07:28 PM
    I asked our RIM rep when we can get the Blackberry Journal case (as during our iPad pilot it was very clear you need a case for a tablet in a corporate environment) they didn't offer any timeframe on availability.

A nugget shared is all RIM staff with Playbook are using various Kindle cases.
    03-30-11 07:55 PM
    Ok, am I missing something, or can you not order this from Targus yet? The price is there, and they talk about shipping charges being waived on anything over $65, but there is no way to put into a cart. Even if it was not available yet you would think that you could at least get it on the way.

Search Results playbook | THZ053US | by Targus
    Ooh la la, that's one nice looking case! Thanks for sharing. If only you could order it lol.
    03-30-11 07:55 PM
    To answer the earlier question, yes it does double as a stand. I just want to get it on order!
    03-30-11 09:10 PM
    UPDATE!

I talked to the customers service agent who told me they are arriving the 13th, so ground shipping puts it here just before the playbook. I already ordered.

Targus Zierra Leather Portfolio for BlackBerry PlayBook (THZ053US) - Carrying Cases
    04-04-11 11:53 AM
    That looks super nice, but I am worried about cases with corners like that because of the bezel gestures. Does anyone know if access to the corners for gesturing will be compromised at all?
    04-04-11 12:29 PM
    I was thinking the same thing. I feel the corners will interfere with the gestures.
    04-04-11 12:32 PM
    I had the same concerns, but for me the ease of portability and taking into meetings and such was more important. I can see myself taking it out of the case to use it a little more if that is indeed the issue.
    04-04-11 12:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD