Agreed. I first tried some of the file browser/managers but they either didn't do what I want or were complicated to organise. FS just works. I like being able to hide the containing folder from view as well as the files.
    01-28-12 10:48 AM
    I agree, if the PB is trying to appeal to corporate bods, this should be standard. Maybe there is a way of protecting data out of the box?
    There is, but non-business or non-BB phone owner's don't like it much. Any contact, calendar, emails, tasks etc.. remain on the BB phone after the bridge is closed. My company loves it, as well as many others. Makes the PB very secure. Other than that, the file apps work well.
    01-28-12 01:06 PM
    I am tempted to buy this app but really don't have any reason (at the moment) to hide things on my pb.
    I have many. I have a PIM app with all my contacts and tasks, personal info and family pictures that I don't want strangers having access to in case my PB is lost or stolen. I don't like password protecting the whole PB, so FS works for me.

I have a lot of motorcycle photos downloaded that I don't want my wife to see either

On my work PB they would disable my PB camera if not for FS. I also use this PB to take pictures of aircraft discrepancies and resolutions, which sometimes are sensitive or proprietary. I have to relay these photos to the manufacturers and they want them secure. FS keeps them safe.
    01-28-12 01:25 PM
    I bought it too. When typing in picture hide or picture vault, this app does not come up in app world. Glad this thread is on the web.
    02-23-12 10:34 AM
    Hi,

I am using "Hide Files" to hide all my sensitive videos and pictures in Blackberry Playbook. It can hide all types of files including pictures, videos , documents and music clips.Same can be checked on link below.

Buy Hide Files - Download Hide Files - Buy Apps from BlackBerry App World

It is very useful and i highly recommended it to download !!!!
    Hmmmmmmm. It's ok to recommend an app even if you're the developer of the app. But if you're going to recommend an app you developed, at least identify yourself as the developer- don't pass yourself off as some disinterested third party. Now, why do I say you're the developer- you've posted a total of six times on Crackberry, and in these posts you recommended three different apps. These three apps all have the same publisher. Is that pure coincidence? I don't think so.
    saudadeii likes this.
    08-29-12 05:59 AM
    you've posted a total of six times on Crackberry, and in these posts you recommended three different apps. These three apps all have the same publisher. Is that pure coincidence? I don't think so.
    Yep, smells like ham in a can.
    08-29-12 10:47 AM
    I downloaded File Shield and it works great. You can selectively hide or show even specific photos in a file, as well as any other files or apps. Try it out, you'll like it. Happy New Year!
    I agree. I have it too and it works great. get it.

Sent from my BlackBerry Playbook using Tapatalk 2
    08-29-12 09:50 PM
    Another recommendation here for File Shield.
    08-30-12 11:34 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD