2nd day with my Z10. Trying to get the bridge to work with the Playbook. It worked great with the 9810 Torch AT&T. I installed the latest Bridge for Z10. I can't even get the Bluetooth to connect. It is paired but I get a message on the Z10 that there is no compatible application to connect to.

I thought I had it for a bit but not sure. The old 9810 was still on and the PB may have been talking to it.

Any help here is welcome. I am surprised that I don't see more about this in the forums already.

ADDED LATER: I got it working with the help from you guys. Thanks.
    Last edited by jgrobertson; 04-02-13 at 04:24 PM. Reason: add information
    04-02-13 01:26 PM
    if you have bridge installed and paired with the playbook all is working fine. bridge on bb10 for the time being is a tad cripled

will prob be fixed when playbook is updated to bb10
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-02-13 01:30 PM
    When i got my Z10, i had to go into the playbook settings, then bridge settings and add the Z10.

It looks like if you switch devices, you have to go back to the bridge setting and set that particular device as the "main device".
    04-02-13 01:32 PM
    if you have bridge installed and paired with the playbook all is working fine. bridge on bb10 for the time being is a tad crippled
    "Tad?". Tad is to crippled as "It's just a flesh wound" is to the Black Knight in Monty Python and the Holy Grail.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-02-13 10:01 PM
    Agree with Drew. This is how I had to do mine. I'm on Verizon
    04-03-13 08:54 AM
    ^^^Yep same here.^^^
    04-03-13 09:06 AM
    if you have bridge installed and paired with the playbook all is working fine. bridge on bb10 for the time being is a tad cripled

will prob be fixed when playbook is updated to bb10
    Your the second person in the world to use that term in a dubious manner. The first was the captain of the Titanic! Very funny though!
    FF22 and tstrike34 like this.
    04-03-13 09:10 AM
    I was able to get the bridge to work on my tablet and Z10 but I cannot see the Bridge applications. I can only use it as a remote. I want my memo, tasklist and other apps to work like how I had with my Torch 9850. I'm with AT&T. Would that have something to do with it?
    04-09-13 02:54 AM
    See this thread here talking about bridge and lack of functionality under BB10 http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...0/#post7916617
    04-09-13 03:14 AM
    I was able to get the bridge to work on my tablet and Z10 but I cannot see the Bridge applications. I can only use it as a remote. I want my memo, tasklist and other apps to work like how I had with my Torch 9850. I'm with AT&T. Would that have something to do with it?
    Simple answer (ignoring AT&T for the moment): RIM has removed those additional functions effectively crippling the Bridge in the new phones. NO MEMO, tasks, email or Calendar functions with the z10. No one knows if they will be restored and there is an official rim blog which makes it sound as if they will NOT be restored but it is quite vague.
    tstrike34 likes this.
    04-09-13 08:42 AM
    Simple answer (ignoring AT&T for the moment): RIM has removed those additional functions effectively crippling the Bridge in the new phones. NO MEMO, tasks, email or Calendar functions with the z10. No one knows if they will be restored and there is an official rim blog which makes it sound as if they will NOT be restored but it is quite vague.
    Hey F2,

I heard that functionality would be restored when BB10 for PB is rolled out. Any veracity to what I heard?
    04-09-13 08:45 AM
    Hey F2,

I heard that functionality would be restored when BB10 for PB is rolled out. Any veracity to what I heard?
    I have no idea. The blog (sorry, I don't have the link) was rather vague but seemed in MY reading to suggest that they purposefully reduced the bridge functions, while suggesting other features might be added. Typical Rim/bbry - say nothing of any substance.
    04-09-13 09:21 AM
    So what is the purpose of having the bridge function when the applications are not there? Then there is only vague intel saying that it will be restored when they roll out BB10 for the Playbook. And the intel on the BB10 update for the Playbook is even more vague.

Vague is the new black...
    04-11-13 04:46 PM
    So what is the purpose of having the bridge function when the applications are not there? Then there is only vague intel saying that it will be restored when they roll out BB10 for the Playbook. And the intel on the BB10 update for the Playbook is even more vague.

Vague is the new black...
    With Rim/BBRY Vague is both the new and old VAGUE!

Bridge still allows you to use the bb phones 3g (other) connection on the pb without "tethering" (again, AT&T aside). And you can use the phone as a remote keyboard and "mouse" or trackpad for the pb. I don't know if you can still "OPEN ON PB" with the new phones????????????
    04-11-13 05:50 PM