Trying to view shows on CTV.CA but PB says must download Adobe Flash. When I try, PB says "your device currently has the latest version". So how can I view shows???
    01-07-14 09:06 PM
    If it's a sideloaded android app, the Playbook's android player doesn't support flash so CTV Go is a no go.
    01-07-14 09:34 PM
    I get the same problem with my PlayBook. When I click on the Adobe Acrobat link at CTV in the Flash window, it says I have the latest Flash player for my browser, but the Flash player is disabled.

The browser settings show Adobe Flash as big enabled and I don't have problem with Flash on other websites.

Is there any solution to this?
    01-08-14 07:02 PM
    Why does my blackberry playbook tell me to download adobe flash player when i already have the latest version? This happens when i try to watch online tv shows on ctv, it never did this before i could watch ctv with no problem until recently. What can i do to fix this problem?
    02-01-14 06:15 PM
    The PB doesn't actually have the latest flash player. It uses an older version of flash, and CTV now needs flash ver 11 or higher. I was trying to watch something with my Sony Google TV box and had the same issue. What's funny is that neither Android nor iOS devices support flash natively anymore, so these flash limitations will become more and more of an annoyance to everyone.
    02-03-14 01:24 PM