some sites forces me to download the file into adobe.
    1. can i prevent that and just have it load up on the browser?
    2. once downloaded into adobe, how do i delete it?
    (the options available is only open and cancel)
    05-23-11 06:26 AM
    You can enable WiFi file sharing and use a computer connecting to the BlackBerry PlayBook via WiFi: http://crackberry.com/wi-fi-file-sha...berry-playbook
    05-23-11 06:51 AM
    If you download the AIR Browser from app world. It is a file manager and it will let you delete and manage files on the playbook. It is free in the app world as well. It saves you the trouble of having to hook up up to your desk top to delete a file.
    r6punk likes this.
    05-23-11 07:42 AM
    If you download the AIR Browser from app world. It is a file manager and it will let you delete and manage files on the playbook. It is free in the app world as well. It saves you the trouble of having to hook up up to your desk top to delete a file.
    I just loaded this yesterday. It works great. Easier to find the files, change the name and like you said delete. All without having to tie into the laptop. Great add on. Need more stuff like this.
    05-23-11 08:19 AM
    awesome, downloaded and works perfect!
    thanks for the help!
    05-23-11 08:51 AM
    Thanks for providing the answer to deleting Adobe files. The Air Brower is a great app that provides a lot of great services (open, copy, rename, view, delete, etc). I like it because it was quick, easy to use, accomplished my goal and best of all FREE!

Thanks for sharing!

PHD5211
    06-15-11 06:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD