I can delete the Playbook from my BB, but how do I delete the BB from the Playbook.

I have an odd issue that deleting and re-adding might help.

I have two blackberries - one with a password and one without. Both worked well until today and I could switch between the two seamlessly.

Today, the one with the password works fine, but switching to the one without a password causes the Playbook to lock up. The screen flashes with the two initial messages - the one that says enter password (and the keyboard pops up) and the "connecting" dialog box. The only way to get out of this loop is to restart the Playbook.

I can only connect to the password connected BB. Trying to connect to the other one just locks everything up again.

It makes no difference if the password protected BB is on or off.

Any ideas on this error and on how to delete the BB from the Playbook so I can reconnect?

I've tried reinstalling the Bridge on the BB. The password protected device is a 9650 on VZW and the other is a 9650 on Sprint.
    08-02-11 11:17 PM
    Turn on bluetooth on the PlayBook
    Go to options
    Bluetooth
    Next to paired devices select the pencil looking icon
    Select the trash icon next to the paired device you want to delete
    jborfeo, b52ninja and aminrajabi like this.
    08-02-11 11:45 PM
    Turn on bluetooth on the PlayBook
    Go to options
    Bluetooth
    Next to paired devices select the pencil looking icon
    Select the trash icon next to the paired device you want to delete
    Thanks. That deleted the bb. Now the bb locked up when I tried to pair it. Resetting now.
    08-03-11 12:09 AM
    That bb still doesn't want to work. I deleted all the phones and tried to set up the bridge with the unpassword protected phone. The bridge sets up fine but as soon as I try to use any of the bridge apps, the playbook goes nuts. Turning the bridge off on the bb fixes the playbook. Turning the bridge back on ant trying to start any bridge apps gives the playbook fits again.

Anyideas?
    08-03-11 12:32 AM
    That bb still doesn't want to work. I deleted all the phones and tried to set up the bridge with the unpassword protected phone. The bridge sets up fine but as soon as I try to use any of the bridge apps, the playbook goes nuts. Turning the bridge off on the bb fixes the playbook. Turning the bridge back on ant trying to start any bridge apps gives the playbook fits again.

Anyideas?
    Yes. Either put a password on the other phone and see if it will bridge or tell the person whom owns the other phone what you're trying to do so that they can put a password on it.
    08-03-11 05:43 AM
    Yes. Either put a password on the other phone and see if it will bridge or tell the person whom owns the other phone what you're trying to do so that they can put a password on it.
    lol lol lol lol
    08-03-11 06:48 AM
    Ha ha.

The password protected bb is from my office and the other is my personal bb.

The password protected bb is running some flavor of OS5 while mine is running the latest official version of 6. The odd thing is that it worked fine for a week or so. I initially had difficulty setting up the password protected phone but the last version of bridge solved that.
    08-03-11 07:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD