how do I change my playbook virtual keyboard back to English?
Hi All, I don't know how I did this, but my virtual keyboard is now in German not English. The spacebar says 'Leertaste' and its 'red-lining' all my words cause it thinks English words are german spelling errors. I looked at the keyboard section in tools and was able to switch back to qwerty, but that was all I could fix. I think I selected german when I was typing fast and hit an incorrect choice, but I don't know wat it was.
I'm posting in the playbook general forum, I hope this is correct. Thanks for any help.
- 01-16-2013, 03:33 PM #4
Wow, I didn't notice the globe there myself, I knew how to change the language to the whole thing but not on the keyboard itself, Thanks"Ultimately the only limitation we have is our lack of imagination"
- By Djoker33 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 4Last Post: 04-26-2010, 09:42 PM
- By nikfreeman in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-17-2009, 04:30 PM
- By nikfreeman in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 3Last Post: 03-17-2009, 04:30 PM
- By jimmyjam in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 1Last Post: 02-20-2008, 09:45 PM
- By aliceadele in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-26-2008, 09:36 AM