- CrackBerry User
- 45 Posts
How to create multiple playlists with the default music player?
Yes I know, i'm such a noob for asking such a question, but I did just buy it and also this is my first BB device that i've ever owned so i'm a little confused, just can't figure it out, so please help!
- CrackBerry Newbie
12-10-2012, 06:49 PM #3
- 1 Posts
Hey, I ran into this issue too, drove me crazy at first. The easiest way is to create your playlists in either Windows Media Player or iTunes, and then sync the library to your Playbook using the Blackberry Desktop Software. It will import all of your playlists and list them under Music.
- 12-10-2012, 06:57 PM #4
Unfortunately, you've got as much help as is possible - the app does not allow for the creation of more than one playlist (pl). You CAN create playlists using other software and copy them over to the pb's Music folder and they will work. M3U files work (or is that mu3?)
- CrackBerry User
12-10-2012, 07:12 PM #5
- 31 Posts
Re: How to create multiple playlists with the default music player?
If the question is as easy as it looks, its simple to make music playlists. Many of them. When playing a song, select add to list, and name it whatever you want, as many times as you want. On a BB anyway
- CrackBerry Addict
12-11-2012, 06:47 PM #6
- 819 Posts
- 2B2790D7 Z30
If you have the same music on your phone, create a new playlist there then copy the playlist file over to the music folder on your PlayBook using Windows Explorer or even the Files and Folders app if you have that on your PlayBook.
- By grevesz in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 0Last Post: 10-19-2009, 11:53 AM
- By Phillyblunts in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 3Last Post: 04-24-2009, 07:59 PM
- By solemnis in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 19Last Post: 03-26-2009, 07:50 PM
- By wdeason in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 2Last Post: 03-07-2009, 05:56 PM
- By bimmerfest in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 9Last Post: 11-26-2008, 05:54 PM