Yes I know, i'm such a noob for asking such a question, but I did just buy it and also this is my first BB device that i've ever owned so i'm a little confused, just can't figure it out, so please help!
    12-10-12 06:20 PM
    I think you can only set one playlist with the default player so no you are not such a noob but I think if you make a play list in windows media and then sync it will show up. There might be other tricks that I am not aware of.
    12-10-12 06:48 PM
    Hey, I ran into this issue too, drove me crazy at first. The easiest way is to create your playlists in either Windows Media Player or iTunes, and then sync the library to your Playbook using the Blackberry Desktop Software. It will import all of your playlists and list them under Music.
    12-10-12 06:49 PM
    Unfortunately, you've got as much help as is possible - the app does not allow for the creation of more than one playlist (pl). You CAN create playlists using other software and copy them over to the pb's Music folder and they will work. M3U files work (or is that mu3?)
    12-10-12 06:57 PM
    If the question is as easy as it looks, its simple to make music playlists. Many of them. When playing a song, select add to list, and name it whatever you want, as many times as you want. On a BB anyway
    12-10-12 07:12 PM
    If you have the same music on your phone, create a new playlist there then copy the playlist file over to the music folder on your PlayBook using Windows Explorer or even the Files and Folders app if you have that on your PlayBook.

Mike
    12-11-12 06:47 PM