I have a playbook and a newer Z3 about 4 or 5 months old. Anyway seen some tutorials about streaming your PC audio video to your playbook as a work around for watching netflix and other video apps and got wondering if you can do the same thing from an Android phone. I did search this but wasn't getting what I am looking to do, this doesn't seem like an off the wall question so I might have just been using the wrong lingo. Anyway if there is a thread please direct or if you have an answer/procedure that might work thats good too.
    Thanks
    11-02-15 10:23 AM
    It is possible to stream media from your playbook to an android device over LAN, but I'm not aware of any way to stream media to your playbook from an android, which I guess is what you want to do. That being said, it is possible to directly transfer files to your playbook from an android device for playback after the transfer. One way, at least, to do this is to install X-Plore file Manager on your android, then, in X-Plore, tap on LAN, then add server, then scan. Your playbook should show as one of the ip address results. Tap on it and then use X-Plore to copy files to it.
    It is possible to stream media from your playbook to an android device over LAN, but I'm not aware of any way to stream media to your playbook from an android, which I guess is what you want to do. That being said, it is possible to directly transfer files to your playbook from an android device for playback after the transfer. One way, at least, to do this is to install X-Plore file Manager on your android, then, in X-Plore, tap on LAN, then add server, then scan. Your playbook should show as one of the ip address results. Tap on it and then use X-Plore to copy files to it.
    11-02-15 11:35 AM