Is there a way to rename the videos I've taken with my PB? I tried doing it with the Air Browser app but wouldn't work. I have lots of videos with my kids and would like to be able to see Halloween, X-mas, etc. instead of just dates.
    12-22-11 09:02 AM
    Didn't read your post fully, but Air browser seems to work for me, try files and folders seems to be more functional but its not free
    Last edited by Olukunlea; 12-22-11 at 01:27 PM. Reason: mistake
    12-22-11 01:22 PM
    I'm not sure about how to do it on your PlayBook, but if you connect to a PC you can navigate to your videos and rename them as you would any other windows (or Mac) file.
    12-22-11 01:23 PM
    Sorry i've got a whole load of videos but recorded ones actually don't show up probably stored in protected media. If you haven't already, try files and folders i ran the trial the other day and it lets you access the whole pb. Its a 3 day trial
    Innovatology likes this.
    12-22-11 01:37 PM
    No need to try Files and Folders, as the free AIR Browser can change the filename just fine.

The fundamental problem appears to be that the Videos app "explorer" window ONLY displays recorded videos by their original record date. Simply renaming the mp4 and/or copying it to another folder accomplish absolutely nothing, surprisingly. Looks like this will require a fix from RIM.
    Last edited by dugggggg; 12-22-11 at 02:45 PM.
    12-22-11 02:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD