I'm hoping to be able to connect two playbooks somehow (Bluetooth, usb, hdmi) so that a movie playing on can be watched on both while travelling in a vehicle. Is this possible?
    12-08-15 12:41 PM
    Hi matthieQ10 and welcome to the CrackBerry community !
    Unfortunately, AFAIK, there's no such option "by design".
    I'm mean HDMI is (implemented) out only and wireless protocols only include the "server" side of things.

But I can be wrong, maybe a PlayBook guru will help better !

Anyway, again, welcome aboard !
    SF
    12-08-15 02:24 PM
    Just load the movie on both playbooks and press play at the same time. Unfortunately there's no other way to accomplish what you desire.

Posted via CB10
    12-08-15 02:31 PM
    Just load the movie on both playbooks and press play at the same time. Unfortunately there's no other way to accomplish what you desire.

Posted via CB10
    This could work really well if each individual yard-ape had their own set of earplugs.
    12-08-15 02:46 PM
    Well, it's actually probably possible (I don't have 2 playbooks to actually test this though), BUT, you'd have the same problem that Drenegade's suggestion has (I'm guessing that you want the vids to play in sync on both playbooks), and you'd need either to have a car with wifi capabilities or an android phone (maybe could work with non-android phones) that you could tether both playbooks to. Otherwise, I don't think it would be possible.
    12-08-15 05:17 PM
    Well if the source is a wifi capable device (laptop ?) then you may want to go the Remote access app route ... but I'd bet the sound might be an issue.
    12-09-15 09:30 AM
    There are portable WIFI media servers that you can connect multiple tablets/phones to
    Search Ebay/Amazon for Buffalo Ministation Air or Kingstom Mobilelite
    12-20-15 10:22 AM