- CrackBerry User
- 84 Posts
How 2 Transfer movies from 1 PB to another with success
Hi all, I had bought a number of movies from BB video store native to PB, most of where for my
kids... Santa was nice enough to given them PB's for Xmas and my job was to transfer the movie from
my PB to theirs I did this via the lap top but when I go to play them on the kids PB I get an error "...licence required..."
How to I get the licence information on the new PB's to play the movies?
Cheers in advance
- 01-13-2013, 06:25 PM #4
Your bbid shouldn't have anything to do with it since the video store is separate from appworld. You can try signing into the video store on Playbook number 2 with PlayBook number 1's credentials.I waited...It launched...Im still waiting...
- 01-13-2013, 06:30 PM #5
If I am not mistaken the movies are DRM'ed to the device PIN or BlackBerry ID - I do not recall the specifics since after browsing the movie and television series selection I opted to avoid BlackBerry Movie Store. Unless you buy the movie or episode there is a time-delayed self-destruct mechanism to worry about.
- CrackBerry Genius
01-13-2013, 08:17 PM #6
- 3,824 Posts
Re: How 2 Transfer movies from 1 PB to another with success
movies won't transfer to a second playbookThe very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, “You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.
- By rostecn in forum BlackBerry Bold 9780Replies: 3Last Post: 11-23-2012, 08:16 PM
- By mawil1013 in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 5Last Post: 08-04-2012, 01:28 AM
- By bedetek in forum PlayBook Android App SideloadingReplies: 1Last Post: 03-22-2012, 03:05 AM
- By srslyhappy in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 9Last Post: 03-20-2012, 09:52 AM
- By flotsam59 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 6Last Post: 05-18-2008, 11:34 AM