This may have been posted already but I couldn't find it....
    I pretty much keep my PB bridge on always, as well as wifi. When I leave my home/office my PB, of course, disconnects from my home/office network. When I return, it doesn't "reconnect" unless I restart my PB.
    Does anyone else have this problem? If so, is their a fix?

PS...back from a 3 month tour with an HTC Vivid and droid OS......never leaving again!!!!
    03-06-12 08:40 AM
    mine auto connects, but sometimes doesnt handshake properly
    so i just turn wifi on and off, and it works fine from there.
    03-06-12 09:05 AM
    Might help to delete the profile on your pb, restart your router and make a new connection.
    03-06-12 09:19 AM
    It should just reconnect automatically. Mine does. I agree with kbz's suggestion.

In order to delete a saved wifi profile, tap the options cog in the upper right corner of the home screen, tap "wifi" and select "saved networks" from the dropdown list. Tap the "edit" icon (it looks like a small pencil), then scroll down till you find your home wifi on the list, then tap the trash can symbol.
    Last edited by PatrickMJS; 03-06-12 at 10:34 AM. Reason: To add instructions on deleting a saved wifi profile
    03-06-12 10:29 AM
    mine auto connects, but sometimes doesnt handshake properly
    so i just turn wifi on and off, and it works fine from there.
    Hi. This is exactly what I have to do more often than I would like. Almost every day I come back from work It won't even locate my wifi until i turn wifi off and on.
    Any answers
    Keith
    03-06-12 08:40 PM
    Wish I had answer. Mine has always just worked when it comes to that.
    03-06-12 08:48 PM
    Keith 1000, have you tried deleting the saved wifi profile, restart your router and then create a new one? It seems to be the solution because the normal function is for the PB to quickly reconnect automatically.
    03-06-12 09:14 PM
    I have both my wifi and my son's house wifi saved.... when I leave my house and go to his, it connects right up no issues... and same when I get back home... and then too, I love my Bridge for inbetween.
    Last edited by jafobabe; 03-06-12 at 09:27 PM.
    03-06-12 09:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD