Playbook newbie here. So far so good. I have noticed on some of the screen shots of home pages there are tabs to organized apps. How do I get them?
    Cheers,
    Malcolm.
    12-28-12 12:33 AM
    That was only available in OS 1.0. Since OS 2.0 there is no longer tabs.
    12-28-12 12:37 AM
    They are from pre os2 builds. No longer available.

Sent from my BlackBerry by Choice using Tapatalk
    12-28-12 12:37 AM
    Cheers.
    Malcolm
    12-28-12 01:01 AM
    But you can create FOLDERS. Press and HOLD on any icon. Drag any icon onto another Icon and you can create folders. Drag more to that folder or create others. You can also drag an icon off to the right edge of the screen and create additional PANES or Panels. A tiny small square icon appears in the center under the Clock - white to show which one you are on and black/gray for additional ones off to the left or right.

Do NOT remove all icons from the main Dock - a bug will eat them thereafter!!!!!
    kbz1960 likes this.
    12-28-12 08:58 AM
    But you can create FOLDERS. Press and HOLD on any icon. Drag any icon onto another Icon and you can create folders. Drag more to that folder or create others. You can also drag an icon off to the right edge of the screen and create additional PANES or Panels. A tiny small square icon appears in the center under the Clock - white to show which one you are on and black/gray for additional ones off to the left or right.

Do NOT remove all icons from the main Dock - a bug will eat them thereafter!!!!!
    F2 working on a repeat next year
    12-28-12 09:18 AM
    F2 working on a repeat next year
    I have to say that I did not even know there was a Community awards going on!!! And, yesterday, in one of my replies to the Empty Dock syndrome, I let loose on the Rim Turkey who said "no one would empty the dock" and so fixing that bug was not a big deal and admitted my risking my Mr Congeniality award!!! Let's see if I can maintain my interest if/when bb10 comes to the pb. You can get a chance to catch up when I may be off more than on during a cross-country ski vacation on the other side of the pond and channel!
    kbz1960 likes this.
    12-28-12 11:45 AM
    I have to say that I did not even know there was a Community awards going on!!! And, yesterday, in one of my replies to the Empty Dock syndrome, I let loose on the Rim Turkey who said "no one would empty the dock" and so fixing that bug was not a big deal and admitted my risking my Mr Congeniality award!!! Let's see if I can maintain my interest if/when bb10 comes to the pb. You can get a chance to catch up when I may be off more than on during a cross-country ski vacation on the other side of the pond and channel!
    Well nothing I'm working towards and the things you complain about are valid plus you do it with some humor. So well done. We can't all be blind, I hope.
    12-28-12 11:54 AM

Yeah stumbled on that feature. I was trying to remove the additional pane I had, keeping everything under the main dock. Succeeded by creating folders.
    Malcolm.
    12-28-12 12:15 PM
    Oh, just remembered. I think booting problems occur if you try only Folders in the dock?????
    12-28-12 02:29 PM