i newly bought a 9670 cdma sprint,,and a 64gb PB,,
    i've read a while in the forum,,bout almost everything,tips and trick,and tested most,,it works,
    the wifi stuff,,tethering stuff,download most 'free' stuff,but i want to use the blackberry bridge but its no good,,keep waiting and waiting for a long time,,
    i need some help,,really appreciate it,,is my 9670 unable to 'bridge' with the pb,,or what?
    thank you in advance
    12-30-11 07:49 AM
    The phone should be no problem. How are you attempting tobridge? The bridge app is installed on your phone and you just can't get them to pair?
    12-30-11 08:05 AM
    i newly bought a 9670 cdma sprint,,and a 64gb PB,,
    i've read a while in the forum,,bout almost everything,tips and trick,and tested most,,it works,
    the wifi stuff,,tethering stuff,download most 'free' stuff,but i want to use the blackberry bridge but its no good,,keep waiting and waiting for a long time,,
    i need some help,,really appreciate it,,is my 9670 unable to 'bridge' with the pb,,or what?
    thank you in advance
    Obvious (and maybe stupid ) question from me, did you download the Bridge App onto your phone from the phone's AppWorld?

There's a bit of Bridge on both the phone and the Playbook... and you need both halves to make Bridge work... or it's wait, and wait, while one half tries to establish a connection with the missing half.

Tethering your phone isn't the same thing BTW... you might have thought that by tethering the phone, the Bridge would be there automatically, but it won't be.
    12-30-11 08:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD