Is showing Playbook with NO, NONE, NADA, ZERO flash support on it's OS compare site.

Once again, you have failed to even insure that your "preferred" whatever has a clue about the product you want them to sell....

Tablet Operating Systems
    04-01-11 03:34 PM
    Get a life mate.. It's not that serious
    04-01-11 03:37 PM
    From BlackBerry main site.

Key features and specifications of the BlackBerry PlayBook include:

• 7" LCD, 1024 x 600, WSVGA, capacitive touch screen with full multi-touch and gesture support
    • BlackBerry Tablet OS with support for symmetric multiprocessing
    • 1 GHz dual-core processor
    • 1 GB RAM
    • Memory: 16GB, 32GB and 64GBB versions to be available
    • 5300mAh battery
    • Dual HD cameras (3 MP front facing, 5 MP rear facing), supports 1080p HD video recording
    • Video playback: 1080p HD Video, H.264, MPEG, DivX, WMV
    • Audio playback: MP3, AAC, WMA
    • HDMI video output
    • Wi-Fi - 802.11 a/b/g/n
    • Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR
    • Connectors: microHDMI, microUSB, charging contacts
    • Open, flexible application platform with support for WebKit/HTML-5, Adobe Flash Player 10.1, Adobe Mobile AIR, Adobe Reader, POSIX, OpenGL, Java
    • Ultra thin and portable:
      • Measures 5.1"x7.6"x0.4" (130mm x 193mm x 10mm)
      • Weighs less than a pound (approximately 0.9 lb or 400g)

• Additional features and specifications of the BlackBerry PlayBook will be shared on or before the date this product is launched in retail outlets.

Guessing Best buy skipped that memo and decided to put in what ever they felt like....

We have seen this with other non BlackBerry devices in stores and ad's. Computers, laptops, etc.... They only put in some info, mostly it's not fully complete.

But since you seem to have a battle to try and win. Good luck as most people know from other sites that info is posted for consumers to see.
    04-01-11 03:41 PM
    Is showing Playbook with NO, NONE, NADA, ZERO flash support on it's OS compare site
    On the other hand, Best Buy says that Playbook supports skype...so I guess all is even.

At least the PB is competitive with Win 7 tablets...according to the BestBuy comparison, Win 7 doesn't support Flash either!
    04-01-11 03:45 PM
    Its kinda sad to see how owning 1 bad device scars some people for life & they spend their free time hoping that all devices from that company fail and the company go belly up. Really sad...
    blazed12, grover5 and Intosh like this.
    04-01-11 03:48 PM
    Its kinda sad to see how owning 1 bad device scars some people for life & they spend their free time hoping that all devices from that company fail and the company go belly up. Really sad...
    You mean the Storm2 right?
    04-01-11 03:49 PM
    Most places that are new to something are complete morons.

When GM BOUGHT the Hummer brand those new dealers new nothing.

I went to look at a truck and the dealer asked me all the questions instead of the other way around.

He even thought the spare tire was mounted underneath the truck.

It happens in almost EVERY market.
    04-01-11 03:50 PM
    Very true. I used to swear that I wouldn't buy a Chyrsler because our family had a ****ting one. Now I just wont buy them because they aren't a "Big 3" anymore.

I guess that is why diesel cars have a hard time in the US.
    "They get almost twice the MPG and overall cleaner."
    "But their noisy."

ugh.
    04-01-11 03:53 PM
    Heyyyyy my S2 runs awesome! I'm not kidding
    04-01-11 03:55 PM
    How many parallel I HATE RIM threads do you need going at once?

Intosh likes this.
    04-01-11 03:57 PM
    So does my Storm 1. I also have another 1 that a college uses that still have Version 4 software.
    04-01-11 03:58 PM
    LOL I took that into account when I said "some" - haha
    04-01-11 04:01 PM
    So does my Storm 1. I also have another 1 that a college uses that still have Version 4 software.
    BB Themes was talking to me about that haha. He has people visit his website and his cPanel shows "4.7.0.75" as the OS! My grandpa still has a Storm1 (which runs amazing). I actually just wiped it, put a post-it note behind the battery, and installed a shrunken OS .1041 and he says it works even better. Also, neither of us had to return our Storm1s, or my Storm2. Some people just get lucky :P (or know how to take care of a phone. I've heard of people returning 6 devices, crazyyy)
    04-01-11 04:04 PM
    LOL I took that into account when I said "some" - haha
    Yeah haha, it does take some work to make it run awesome
    04-01-11 04:05 PM
    Is showing Playbook with NO, NONE, NADA, ZERO flash support on it's OS compare site.

Once again, you have failed to even insure that your "preferred" whatever has a clue about the product you want them to sell....

Tablet Operating Systems
    Theres already a few HATE threads why don't you use one of those...
    04-01-11 04:10 PM
    Theres already a few HATE threads why don't you use one of those...
    He made them! I'm not kidding i went to another one to read it and he actually started it hahaha
    04-01-11 04:12 PM
    He made them! I'm not kidding i went to another one to read it and he actually started it hahaha
    Really... what a fail we should get a mod in here...
    04-01-11 04:20 PM
    Really... what a fail we should get a mod in here...
    Nah, he can vent bout random stuff. 19th will be here shortly then we'll all be content
    04-01-11 04:23 PM
    Hey op there's a whole website for you and there's even a link at the top. So why don't you join Rene and assimilate to iPhone finally it seems you jobs. You and everyone tip can hangout and drink the kool aid.
    04-01-11 04:42 PM
    Everyone should probably stop feeding this troll, and I'm not sure that there shouldn't be moderation steps taken. I mean, complaining is one thing, but the dude already has 3 threads on the front page that already say the same thing:

There's this one:

And 2 more complaints about the same thing in 2 more threads on the front page:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f222/st...ughing-600669/
    What with the delays, the "pre-order" fiasco and the retailers that don't have a clue on when they can expect delivery, let alone WHAT the Playbook is
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f222/no...elease-600488/
    Even their "preferred" seller Best Buy doesn't have a clue on it,
    Dude, we get it, they don't have a CLUE!!!! You actually have a point, and making it is no big deal, but starting 3 different threads about the same stupid topic is just spamming. Not sure why at least 2 of these aren't locked yet, but let it go. No one really cares...
    Intosh likes this.
    04-01-11 05:08 PM
    ****off already will ya? If you don't like the Playbook, or are just too imature to wait, go somewhere else. No one wants to hear what a littlntwat has to say!

Tablet Operating Systems
    04-01-11 05:13 PM
    Can someone sprinkle some crack on dking or something already. *mods* cough cough. *ban him* cough cough
    04-01-11 05:55 PM
    I always wonder why the haters post on a forum dedicated to the things that they hate. Why not just leave???

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-01-11 06:13 PM
    I always wonder why the haters post on a forum dedicated to the things that they hate. Why not just leave???

Misery loves company.

04-01-11 06:22 PM
    Not even worth cleaning up.....

Locked.
    04-01-11 06:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD