EDIT: Subject should read 'Good Thing'!! Sorry for typo, can't work out how to change it now.

For all those that are a bit disapointed/impatient to get BB10 on their Playbooks, think about it this way...
    From what I can gather, there are a few (only to be expected) problems with the new OS, which I imagine will be fixed with OTA updates over the next few months. By the time we get it for the Playbook, most of these will be ironed out, and we should get a relatively 'glitch-free' version first time...!

Last edited by ChrisMay; 02-04-13 at 03:25 AM. Reason: Ooops!
    02-04-13 03:20 AM
    If waiting is good... they should do it next year i.e. 2014! the longer the wait, the better... is that right?

Seriously, for those early-birds users like me, we waited, since day one, for our device to be worth US$700+... believe it or not...
    taz323 and Spencerdl like this.
    02-04-13 03:58 AM
    If waiting is good... they should do it next year i.e. 2014! the longer the wait, the better... is that right?

Seriously, for those early-birds users like me, we waited, since day one, for our device to be worth US$700+... believe it or not...
    No, I'm not saying waiting for the sake of waiting is good (if that was the case, why not wait until 2020 - thats a nice date...)
    My point was that if it is a few months before BB10 comes to Playbook, then by that time, the release should be pretty stable, as the main bugs will hopfully have been found and ironed out. In the meantime, is the current OS really that bad?? I actually think that aside from a few (fairly minor) iritations, there is not much wrong with it...

(With the current market, not sure whatever OS is running, that it will ever be worth $700 mind...)
    02-04-13 05:09 AM
    I'd rather have it now and get updates as they come. If we had a choice, would anybody really choose to, "Wait until the summer, thank you"?
    Spencerdl likes this.
    02-04-13 05:32 AM
    I'd rather have it now and get updates as they come. If we had a choice, would anybody really choose to, "Wait until the summer, thank you"?
    Please stop being so rational. I'm trying to convince myself that waiting is a good thing!!
    02-04-13 05:34 AM
    (Oh! Sorry bro! I'll co-sign your insanity) Yeah! Lucky forus that BB10 is NOT coming anytime soon. We want it perfect and we'll happily wait until it's right, even if it takes until the end of summer. Thanks BlackBerry!
    Spencerdl and Taipuma like this.
    02-04-13 05:48 AM
    Yes.

I'd rather let the "I need the latest thing..." crowd beta test it for me, first. Especially for such a big update.

Maybe native Kindle and Skype might weaken my patience a little, but as things stand, I'd rather wait and see.
    02-04-13 05:49 AM
    I agree that waiting is a good thing. I really love my Playbook and it functions really well for what I use it for right now. I would hate for it to get a new OS with bugs and mess it all up. We all have our own opinion and it is a good thing but we are at the mercy of Blackberry so it really doesn't matter what we want at this point LOL.
    02-04-13 06:04 AM
    Please stop being so rational. I'm trying to convince myself that waiting is a good thing!!
    "Good Things Come to Those Who Wait Patiently" by Alec S.

Convince?
    02-04-13 06:04 AM

Convince?
    Hmmm, maybe...
    02-04-13 06:29 AM

Convince?
    you think he speak about PB ?
    02-04-13 06:51 AM