See Hands-on: BlackBerry 10 Dev Alpha

Highlights:

"When you start typing, though--that's when the magic happens. Each letter you tap will cause the phone to display suggested words above the letter it thinks you're most likely to type next. I tried my hand at banging out a few messages and I often found myself staring right at the word sitting on the tip of my tongue. It's honestly an uncanny feeling, almost as if the device was reading my mind."

"If RIM's final BB 10 devices look as good as the Dev Alpha--and actually runs BB 10 OS smoothly--we feel pretty upbeat about its chances in the market."
    05-02-12 06:06 AM
    Not a lot of these about on the internet and the comments section on most of these blogs show the lack of information that consumers outside of the Blackberry blogs have. RIM have a giant task ahead of them and that new CMO is probably the most important role outside the CEO for the next few months whilst they work on Blackberry 10
    05-02-12 06:44 AM
  3. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    Bb10 is going to be super exciting and mysterious!....

Can you feel it?....

Come one RIM... Execute!!
    05-02-12 06:46 AM
    Bb10 is going to be super exciting and mysterious!....

Can you feel it?....

Come one RIM... Execute!!

They must not only execute, they must convince developers to create desirable apps and they must advertise effectively...all at the same time.
    05-02-12 07:03 AM
    See Hands-on: BlackBerry 10 Dev Alpha

Highlights:

"When you start typing, though--that's when the magic happens. Each letter you tap will cause the phone to display suggested words above the letter it thinks you're most likely to type next. I tried my hand at banging out a few messages and I often found myself staring right at the word sitting on the tip of my tongue. It's honestly an uncanny feeling, almost as if the device was reading my mind."

"If RIM's final BB 10 devices look as good as the Dev Alpha--and actually runs BB 10 OS smoothly--we feel pretty upbeat about its chances in the market."
    Wow! The PlayBook has had this for months, if they found that so amazing then why does the PB get bashed all the time? it's as if the media doesn't want to give RIM a chance before attacking them, half of them don't even get their facts right like the article the other day, thanks for the vote of confidence cnet, but quite honestly you ain't seen nothing yet!
    05-02-12 07:32 AM
    Unfortunately Playbook doesn't
    have this Keyboard. I wish...
    You need to look at the video to see what he's talking about.
    Basically this is gonna make one hand typing on a touch screen a breeze.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    05-02-12 07:50 AM
    CNET is still RIM friendly... Maybe because they're not on the North America continent.
    05-02-12 07:58 AM
    Unfortunately Playbook doesn't
    have this Keyboard. I wish...
    You need to look at the video to see what he's talking about.
    Basically this is gonna make one hand typing on a touch screen a breeze.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    Yes I've seen the video fantastic!! And sure the PlayBook could do with this. But I was referring to the quoted highlights by OP about the super mind reading predictive which the PlayBook has had since the update which is like reading my mind right now!
    05-02-12 09:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD