hmm right after installing Dead Space... related? btw love Dead Space.
    08-28-11 11:46 PM
    Did you coincidentally install Dead Space around the time of last week's OS upgrade? I don't have dead space, but I've been getting a lot of browser crashes since the OS upgrade -- at least once every 10-15 minutes.
    08-29-11 09:29 AM
    Did you coincidentally install Dead Space around the time of last week's OS upgrade? I don't have dead space, but I've been getting a lot of browser crashes since the OS upgrade -- at least once every 10-15 minutes.
    Oh boy - yes and very frustrating
    08-29-11 12:53 PM
    Honestly, I noticed that also right after installing Dead Space (for a few days and yes, I rebooted after installing). I thought it was a strange coincidence, but I really dont know. It seems normal again after the OS update though.

It was enough to make me wonder what was going on. Just came out of nowhere after installing the game. But.... all is good now.
    08-29-11 12:58 PM
    I had one instance of the browser snapping off after the update but nothing since.
    08-29-11 01:19 PM
    No Dead Space here (yet) and yesterday I only had two tabs open and it was gone. I did have the gps on-device app running and had done a lot of zooming so I think it grabs lots of "tiles" (data).
    08-29-11 03:51 PM
    I've noted the same thing - more frequent browser crashes after installing the latest update, usually on closing one of my open tabs. Btw, I don't have Dead Space. I think it has more to do with the software update...
    08-30-11 06:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD