So I get home after 18hours of work and my wife in the mood ;-) and wants a romantic night.

she goes to shower,etc....she comes back to find me a sleep with my playbook.... now what do i do?
    10-13-11 02:26 AM
    u wanna make her happy? take her to the mall for shopping!
    10-13-11 02:33 AM
    u wanna make her happy? take her to the mall for shopping!
    LOL!

Or a quicker fix - let her order something on line from the playbook. Could save a few lumps and maybe the romantic evening. Or are you already sleeping on the couch with your playbook?

Wait first you have to say "she means nothing to me!"
    Last edited by blackjack93117; 10-13-11 at 02:41 AM.
    10-13-11 02:38 AM
    The obvious answer: get something nice and shiny....I am talking about her own playbook. She will by more excited about that piece of equipment than anything else. If it is only 7", size doesn't matter.
    10-13-11 04:20 AM
    So I get home after 18hours of work and my wife in the mood ;-) and wants a romantic night.
    she goes to shower,etc....she comes back to find me a sleep with my playbook.... now what do i do?
    Wake up, smile, say "wow, I must align ...", have a shower, come back ... and let her sleep gently ... till dawn. Then be in the mood.
    This is time to market.
    10-13-11 04:31 AM
    Do some household chores- dishes, laundry, clean your desk/rooms, vacuum the carpets, play a bit more with the kids or pets (depending on what you have)....... she is bound to be happy if you can do these
    M.Rizk likes this.
    10-13-11 05:26 AM
    Do all house-work, let her rest for a day.
    it should fix what you have done, PlayBook is not good at shower times you know, it's Flash player could show the neighbours whats happening
    10-13-11 05:39 AM
    Time to choose... The Playbook or the wife I just don't wanna hear how much you miss her
    10-13-11 06:05 AM
    The only way we can really help you is if you take video of wife in shower with PB and post it here for us to see for ourselves.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-13-11 06:06 AM

Lol...if things get really bad, just make sure she doesn't get custody of the PB.

thekapitu likes this.
    10-13-11 06:06 AM
    Time to choose... The Playbook or the wife I just don't wanna hear how much you miss her
    Of course the PlayBook .. Its touch enabled no keys xD but a Wife, you can have a direct access key to the MAD engine

10-13-11 06:11 AM
    If it is only 7", size doesn't matter.
    Size always matters
    10-13-11 07:48 AM
    Size always matters
    ...... Oh naughty boy, regarding Tablet size it doesn't ... But .... It's CrackBerry no need to continue, its a child safe forum

10-13-11 07:49 AM
    Easy as 123

1) Touch your wife, then touch the playbook.
    2) See which one is more responsive and gives you more pleasure.
    3) Make your choice.
    10-13-11 12:23 PM
    Maybe the time she spent in the shower took her off the mood... You'll be fine. Now send me a PB executive case for the advice... lol
    10-13-11 01:12 PM
    How about "I'm sorry baby".

Superfly_FR likes this.
    10-13-11 01:25 PM
    It's good to know that most CrackBerry members are a bunch of romantics
    10-13-11 01:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD