When I got up this morning my PB screen will not respond at all to any touch. I have never had any problems before. The bridge still works and I can use my phone as a remote. I have done a hard restart twice. Any ideas.
    04-15-12 05:30 AM
    Just yet-another bug RIM has yet to fix. Happens all the time to me. Usually a reboot does the trick but sucks it even happens in the first place.

*Kanye shrug*
    04-15-12 05:40 AM
    I have connected to desktop manger at times and that usually fixes the problem. I don't know how or why but it works.
    04-15-12 05:42 AM
    Happened to me last night.... I cleared the history and cookies from the browser.. then I turned it completely off and let it sit for about 5 minutes... turned it back on and worked fine..
    04-15-12 05:44 AM
    Well happy to report that it works now. First time that I have ever had a problem with the screen. I shut it off for about 20 minutes turned it back on and working great now. I use it every day and its never been off since I bought it. Hopefully it will not happen again.
    Chaddface likes this.
    04-15-12 06:46 AM
    Thanks for updating. I've owned since April and never had this issue but It's good to know how to fix it if I do. Maybe the key is letting sit for a bit in the off state?
    04-15-12 07:14 AM
    I actually had this issue last month. Touch screen unresponsive. It was sporadic. Security wipe and Reset did not work but I Contacted RIM and got an RMA and shipped it back. It was repaired and returned to me in less then 5 days. No problems since. I would suggest rather than hearing some of the "bug" talk. Contact RIM the pb does have a 1 year MFG warranty.
    04-15-12 07:46 AM
    I don't know what to do , I used my blackberry last night and for me to wake up this morning the touch screen is not working again , what can I do please ?

I need help
    Last edited by oloyede0512; 06-19-16 at 03:58 PM.
    06-19-16 03:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD