Lots of wishful thinking but not practical for even a business that isn't struggling. I think the best thing anyone can do to help BBRY survive is to forget about the pb or be happy as is. Hell, they can't sell enough phone and you all want them to keep working on a dead tablet very few bought.

If you're really a fan this doesn't help them one bit. People wanting updates for 3+ year old tablet that didn't sell well at all. I guess you're after beta max player updates too.
    04-11-14 11:15 AM
    Signed! Ive had mine for 3 years, it will probably go for another 3

Sent from my Z10 using CB Forums mobile app
    04-11-14 11:19 AM
    Thank you all, over 200 signatures now... we are shouting at the top of our voice...Support the PlayBook!

Sign the Petition! Keep the tempo, keep the faith!

PlayBook UK BBM Channel C001CB4A1
    Last edited by PlayBook UK; 04-11-14 at 12:06 PM.
    04-11-14 11:56 AM
    I think the best thing anyone can do to help BBRY survive is to forget about the pb or be happy as is. Hell, they can't sell enough phone and you all want them to keep working on a dead tablet very few bought
    Well to some it was never about the company, it was about the product. Personally I find the product I bought from them once (ah, the folly of youth) slightly more important than their attempts to stay afloat. I bought myself a Playbook, I don't care about the smartphone sales quite frankly...
    04-11-14 01:46 PM
    Joined. I'll gladly join in with a community about a tablet that I use.
    04-11-14 01:58 PM
    Good to see so much support. Very popular tablet.

Posted via CB10
    04-11-14 02:14 PM
    Good to see so much support. Very popular tablet.
    If I didn't know you better, I almost would have taken that to be a cynical remark...
    04-11-14 02:16 PM
    Latest count is at 256. Keep it coming!

Posted with my CB-Q10 using the power of " Q "
    04-11-14 02:46 PM
    It's really been a great start today, all I can say is spread the word..keep signing!!

The PlayBook will not go gentle into that good night! Let's burst through the 300 mark tonight..276 and counting, not bad in just over 24 hours!

Sign here:

http://www.change.org/en-GB/petition..._source=guides

PlayBook UK BBM Channel C001CB4A1
    04-11-14 04:07 PM
    If I didn't know you better, I almost would have taken that to be a cynical remark...
    Genuinely, where else do you see this happen in the tech world? BlackBerry should be honoured.
    Whether you don't want blackberry to do anything with the PlayBook or you do ultimately we all appear to be on the same side. Blackberries! Both sides have different opinions but want the company to do well.

I don't see that happening to many brands especially when they're not doing so well.

Posted via CB10
    axllebeer and kbz1960 like this.
    04-11-14 05:38 PM
    Signed. I hope for the best.

Posted via CB10
    04-11-14 05:50 PM
    I love my Playbook and still use it everyday, but in reality where I live, it is a dated piece of hardware. Lets not try to steer Blackberry into the direction of trying to maintain "old" items with valuable man power. We should be pressing for a NEW and improved Tablet. That is a petition I would get behind>
    kbz1960 likes this.
    04-11-14 05:50 PM
    Hope peeps on here that are on other BB sites are spreading the word
    axllebeer likes this.
    04-11-14 06:03 PM
    Genuinely, where else do you see this happen in the tech world? BlackBerry should be honoured.
    Whether you don't want blackberry to do anything with the PlayBook or you do ultimately we all appear to be on the same side. Blackberries! Both sides have different opinions but want the company to do well.

I don't see that happening to many brands especially when they're not doing so well.

Posted via CB10
    Exactly! I wanna see BB do well, but like millions of others not at my expense...(which will become their lack of expenses) its called a 'relationship' of all things: two way communication and support.
    axllebeer likes this.
    04-11-14 06:06 PM
    This is SPARTAAAA!!!!! 300 almost signed lol
    axllebeer likes this.
    04-11-14 06:48 PM
    Although I have signed the petition, I would like to have a new BB10 tablet with better specs . If BB cannot make it, they should partner up with other manufacturers to make great tablets for enterprises and prosumers. I see plentiful tablets where I work - 5,000 employees, atleast 1000 employees have work tablets.
    04-11-14 07:18 PM
    Can't be bothered, sorry. I've seen another thread try something similar to no avail. You've got to let it go.
    I know, didn't the CB member Playbook007 try this a year ago? Nothing happened, right? :-/
    04-11-14 07:39 PM
    Regardless what BlackBerry will do or won't do. It's always good to let the company know the sentiment of some playbook owners. No harm just take a few seconds of your life to sign the petition. If some took the time to vote for the senseless polls on smartphone challenge, I don't see why this is so different.
    Orange UK and AWB70 like this.
    04-11-14 08:02 PM
    Although I have signed the petition, I would like to have a new BB10 tablet with better specs . If BB cannot make it, they should partner up with other manufacturers to make great tablets for enterprises and prosumers. I see plentiful tablets where I work - 5,000 employees, atleast 1000 employees have work tablets.
    I'll trade my PB for cost price of new model or PB support.

Is the RAM soldiered on ? If that's all why don't we get APPROVED BB RAM upgrades at cost price IF indeed THAT IS the issue with BB10 ?

1000 tablets eh ? Imagine BB actually sold PB at a decent price with last OS update, we all have BB10 last Jan at Zee launch...
    04-11-14 10:18 PM
    Signed
    (now adding more characters to get past 10!)
    Orange UK likes this.
    04-11-14 10:39 PM
    You must like Windmills....
    Seems more like he dislikes them, greatly...
    04-11-14 11:38 PM
    I have had a Z10 and, since November, a Z30 but I still use my PlayBook everyday. The screen resolution of the PlayBook is much better than that of Z30.

Posted via CB10
    04-11-14 11:55 PM
    326 playbook bitches want support so far...

Anyone on the BB forums wanna info and a post a link

Or have they deleted PlayBook threads and sub section...like it never existed.
    04-12-14 12:49 AM
    Was just thinking considering we are treaded as non existent for the best period of PB product life, bit rich for BB to still have PB splashed across all the websites worldwide, enticing sales still, with NO warning this product is EOL with no updates ongoing is a absolute **** poor showmanship of BB.

I mean why not just point (edit: blackberryplaybookdotcom)BlackBerry 4G LTE BlackBerry PlayBook Tablet PC - US to a PB support site WARNING people activation and support for them is over...again the mistrust in a 'mobile security provider' plays not in the goodwill to the company identity, selling products now EOL.

Marketing chief should left unwillingly with Thornyass. BB is still as much a mess...if Chen cant work the obvious out hows he going to save it, a few thousand BOLD production with NO increase in handset specs is not going to solve it...(big mistake to not put more ram and processing power in the next batch of BOLD's).

Anyhow over and out, sleeptime
    04-12-14 12:58 AM
    Was just thinking considering we are treaded as non existent for the best period of PB product life, bit rich for BB to still have PB splashed across all the websites worldwide, enticing sales still, with NO warning this product is EOL with no updates ongoing is a absolute **** poor showmanship of BB.

I mean why not just point (edit: blackberryplaybookdotcom)BlackBerry 4G LTE BlackBerry PlayBook Tablet PC - US to a PB support site WARNING people activation and support for them is over...again the mistrust in a 'mobile security provider' plays not in the goodwill to the company identity, selling products now EOL.

Marketing chief should left unwillingly with Thornyass. BB is still as much a mess...if Chen cant work the obvious out hows he going to save it, a few thousand BOLD production with NO increase in handset specs is not going to solve it...(big mistake to not put more ram and processing power in the next batch of BOLD's).

Anyhow over and out, sleeptime
    I could have sworn that the UK and the USA spoke a similar language, but now I'm not so sure...
    04-12-14 01:29 AM
442 12345 ...