19 needed )))

Posted via CB10
    axllebeer likes this.
    04-10-14 05:11 PM
    I don't want to be a party pooper but.... BlackBerry needs to focus on other things, the PB is No longer profitable. I prefer they focus on what's important for the company health

From my White Z30
    04-10-14 05:40 PM
    Signed!

axllebeer likes this.
    04-10-14 05:55 PM
    04-10-14 07:58 PM
    Signed since i still keep having problems when downloading an app, it eventually downloads but after a few errors, restoring now hopefully it fixes problem. I have not tried buying an app though.

I keep reading that the reason bb would not unlock PB to install custom roms its due to government using PB, if so wouldn't they need these issues fixed aswell as maintenance and security updates.
    axllebeer likes this.
    04-10-14 11:23 PM
    I signed it. Still love my playbook.. maybe I will buy another one for cheap now

Posted via CB10
    axllebeer likes this.
    04-10-14 11:27 PM
    Signed... Rocking 24-7 with my Z10 & 16GB & 64GB Playbooks...
    axllebeer likes this.
    04-10-14 11:33 PM
    Signed since i still keep having problems when downloading an app, it eventually downloads but after a few errors, restoring now hopefully it fixes problem. I have not tried buying an app though.

I keep reading that the reason bb would not unlock PB to install custom roms its due to government using PB, if so wouldn't they need these issues fixed aswell as maintenance and security updates.
    Exactly, a lot of PlayBooks are integrated into Business practices, so the minimum requirements for support is Security and maintenance releases! Keep signing!!

PlayBook UK BBM Channel C001CB4A1
    axllebeer and domex like this.
    04-10-14 11:53 PM
    Done

Sent from the phone of the Gods....Z30
    Side note, I love Brian. He is my favorite character. Was so pissed that they killed him off. Glad it didn't last.
    04-11-14 12:08 AM
    I'd be more interested in signing a petition for a new playbook. I don't see how Blackberry continuing to support an outdated device is going to help the company survive.
    I Would jump on a new PlayBook. You start the petition and you have my vote hands down!
    04-11-14 12:10 AM
    I agree wholeheartedly.
    domex likes this.
    04-11-14 12:14 AM
    I'm not in the UK, but I signed it.

Posted via CB10
    PlayBook UK likes this.
    04-11-14 12:25 AM
    I'm not in the UK, but I signed it.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks, it's certainly not only UK, this petition is for Worldwide BlackBerry PlayBook Support. Thank you.

Johberry likes this.
    04-11-14 12:33 AM
    Signed up. Still using playbook most days
    04-11-14 01:05 AM
    Momentum is gathering..please also use Twitter to spread the word and retweet from @PlaybookUnitedK thanks!

04-11-14 02:56 AM
    a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step - Tao Te Ching

Make that change today. Thanks for your support! Let's Save The PlayBook by signing!

04-11-14 05:27 AM
    These (Playbook) petitions never get anywhere

But... then again, I've yet to see "Crackberry.com" put their weight behind atleast one PB movement.
    04-11-14 05:47 AM
    But... then again, I've yet to see "Crackberry.com" put their weight behind atleast one PB movement.
    It would be a first indeed. And that's even a small but still significant part of the bigger problem IMHO.
    schwede likes this.
    04-11-14 05:59 AM
    These (Playbook) petitions never get anywhere

I've asked the twitter tag, no reply from CrackBerry yet. It would be nice if CrackBerry could help the PB this once. If anyone has any contacts there could they please get some kind of support or response. The PlayBook fans need some backing on this one.

domex likes this.
    04-11-14 06:07 AM
    It would be a first indeed. And that's even a small but still significant part of the bigger problem IMHO.
    I've asked the twitter tag, no reply from CrackBerry yet. It would be nice if CrackBerry could help the PB this once. If anyone has any contacts there could they please get some kind of support or response. The PlayBook fans need some backing on this one.
    I think you need two petitions.

#1 - for Crackberry.com to
    #2 - Support the Playbook

domex likes this.
    04-11-14 06:15 AM
    While I remain very skeptical about this petition and will keep voicing this skepticism I just signed the petition anyway as it really doesn't hurt, even if it's a lost cause IMHO...
    04-11-14 09:38 AM
    While I remain very skeptical about this petition and will keep voicing this skepticism I just signed the petition anyway as it really doesn't hurt, even if it's a lost cause IMHO...
    Thank you Hirazi, much appreciated.

The petition is approaching 200 signatures in less that 24 hours.
    All we need now is CrackBerry to give the petition, from some of its most long term loyal members, a mention. CrackBerry could provide the clout to push this petition to the next level!

04-11-14 09:52 AM
    All we need now is CrackBerry to give the petition, from some of its most long term loyal members, a mention. CrackBerry could provide the clout to push this petition to the next level!
    While I sincerely hope they will prove me wrong, waiting for Crackberry itself to acknowledge actions like this would truly seem a futile cause. Earlier attempts at Playbook related actions seem to have been mostly met by mild indifference, or so it would seem (to the skeptical minded like myself).
    04-11-14 10:01 AM
    Signed, I use my PlayBook everyday. A BB10 PlayBook would be nice, but I'd be happy with continued support of the current one.

Posted via CB10
    04-11-14 11:02 AM
    I, for one, will join the list of those highly skeptical that any petition with 200, or 400, or 1000 signatures will or can make any difference. This is especially true considering that Blackberry already released their own "petition" a couple of weeks ago. Now, before you say "what the he!! are you talking about?", remember that Blackberry just recently pushed an OS update to the Playbook. I'm assuming that BB knows how many PB users actually downloaded the update. If two million users updated, that tells them that there are two million users out there that are still interested in receiving updates. If only 50,000 updated, well, that tells them something completely different. What will a petition signed by a few hundred people tell them that they don't already know? If you want to make a difference, try hitting social media to get the word out that an update is available. If we could convince enough people to take their Playbooks out of the closet that they threw them in many months ago, to then dust them off, power them up, and then to download the update, maybe, just maybe, that might affect Blackberry's thinking.
    TheScionicMan and Angus_CB like this.
    04-11-14 11:06 AM
442 1234 ...