I've not received any new emails on my playbook these past two days, although my wife is getting them on her PB. We use the same email address on our PB's and never had an issue before. We're continuing to get them on our PC as well, so it's just me not getting any emails. No problem sending. I've rebooted my PB but no luck. Any suggestions?
    05-15-12 06:23 PM
    Yes, tap the gear icon in the upper right hand corner; go to accounts; you'll see where you will have to verify the e-mail address and tap the appropriate response. Hope that's not confusing.
    05-15-12 06:30 PM
    I frequently have problems at certain wifi locations especially. I have found two of my accounts spontaneously have different passwords than the ones I installed them with. Going to another wifi can allow me to re assign the correct passwords. It is a mystery why this happens. I caught the problem a few months ago, noticing the number of characters for the accounts were not the same as what I installed. Sometimes on outgoing and sometimes on incoming and frequently on both. This may be solved by deleting the account and reinstalling it. I sort of assume this is why so many people have had to in order to get their email to work , though for some even this doesnt work. I will be holding out for improvements in the next update instead of deleting and reinstalling any accounts. It is a mystery, and if RIM issues another OS update and there are still issues with the messaging application, there will be no mystery concerning switching to a certain fruity device.
    05-15-12 07:16 PM
    I resaved my settings in my email account as suggested and now when I refresh my messages, the little green circle at the bottom grinds away saying I have received 0/29 messages but never adds any to my inbox. So closer, but no success yet. Will probably delete the account and then reinstall to see if that works. Thanks for taking the time to reply.
    05-15-12 08:22 PM
    Where is the account at?
    05-15-12 08:25 PM
    I had some issues a few days after adding Office 365 email to the PB. It was updating really nicely, then suddenly just started lagging very badly a few times before it eventually just didn't show anything but the spinning circle. A restart ended up curing the problem. If it's working on the other PB but not on yours (and you set them both up), any chance your PB just needed a quick reboot?

Nevermind... went back and re-read the entire posting... try the delete/add method. Resaving an existing account sometimes doesn't seem to stick... at least, it didn't for me.
    05-15-12 09:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD