- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
Help please memory card
New to the forum, got a play book for xmas and think its brilliant. my question is if i got a sdhc card reader and pluggrd this into the micro usb port would i be able to take some of the files from the card.
Im off to a show next weekend and will be taking lots of pictures with my dslr which uses a sdhc card. Instead of me taking my laptop i would like to use my playbook to upload them to facebook.
Thanks in advance
- CrackBerry Genius
02-01-13, 11:34 AM #3
- 4,034 Posts
If you use a micro-SD to SD adapter in the camera and shoot on a micro SD card, you can then take this out of the camera and use a BlackBerry phone with Bridge to transfer the files to the PlayBook. If you do this when both the phone and the Playbook are on the same wifi network, bridge will use wifi to do the transfer. You will need one of the file programs on the PlayBook and do the transfer via the PlayBook. I would suggest you test and practice before you go. I have tried it and it works.
- By akaquietstorm in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 2Last Post: 02-28-09, 07:17 PM
- By lyrikah in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 1Last Post: 06-30-08, 09:02 AM
- By jeeta21 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 5Last Post: 06-02-08, 09:39 PM
- By MB in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 2Last Post: 04-13-08, 11:00 AM
- By 2kids3pets in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 15Last Post: 03-19-08, 01:27 AM