Help needen ASAP
I wiped my playbook but didnt kno i had to back it up first and i lost all my default apps like (camera,music,videos etc) im only left wit d browser app... I need help in restoring the default apps asap please
- CrackBerry Master
01-20-2013, 08:07 PM #4
- 1,087 Posts
You will be prompted to reinstall the OS once your PlayBook turns back on. I did this, and had a "blank" PlayBook before I reloaded all my stuff. The camera and all the basic apps were there, and then once I connected to a PC and reloaded my backup file, everything came back. You should try wiping again if all you have is the browser.Sean
01-21-2013, 09:28 AM #9
- 19,430 Posts
Hopefully, you're back in business.
Try the Debrick method....
Perform a backup of your pb if you can using Desktop Manager or, at least, manually coping any unique data, photos, voice recordings, documents, etc.
1) Turn your playbook OFF by holding down the power button
2) Let your playbook sit for about 10 minutes as earlier suggested.
3) After letting the PB sit (and still powered off) open up the Blackberry Desktop Software (the latest version)
4) Once the Blackberry Desktop Software is opened, use the USB Cable and hook the PB to the PC.. THEN power on the Playbook
5) A screen will show on your computer showing that the device cannot be found
6) Click on Update. It will take awhile
- By Bodin59rt in forum SprintReplies: 7Last Post: 12-18-2008, 11:50 PM
- By alvarez707 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 6Last Post: 09-19-2008, 03:12 PM
- By lynfrm in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 21Last Post: 09-09-2008, 08:46 PM
- By R33C3 in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 5Last Post: 01-02-2008, 09:36 PM
- By gp1200r2000 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 3Last Post: 12-22-2007, 01:03 AM