Hey guys, recently downgraded my android player from 2.0.1.30 back to 2.0.0.56 due to stability, but whenever I connect to wifi the notification pops up and asks me to update to the latest one.

I noticed I can edit the .xml file in the bar and change the version name, but of course it can't me loaded because the hash is different. Is there anyway for me to modify and install it?
    04-26-12 06:14 AM
    Hi, i downgraded as well due to your advice in other treat and had no such a problems for couple of days. Then i received 44mb software update and mentioned player returned back to its latest version.
    04-26-12 08:18 AM
    Hi, i downgraded as well due to your advice in other treat and had no such a problems for couple of days. Then i received 44mb software update and mentioned player returned back to its latest version.
    The update popped up in my playbook too, knowing sys.android.bar is exactly 44mb I did not update. So the update reminder is still there on my playbook notification bar. Kinda annoying but it is better than having the android player freezing.
    04-26-12 12:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD