Help I uploaded os2 this morning. Then I went to make a media folder with the camera, video, YouTube icons. Now that folder and the icons are missing. I swiped to the left and right hoping it would be on another page. I did a hard reset and still no luck...any ideas?
    Thanks in advance!
    02-21-12 10:54 AM
    Am I the only one
    02-21-12 11:08 AM
    I still have all my icons. Did you update from OS1?
    02-21-12 11:11 AM
    I have not had the folders since I put in developer 7111. Thought the update to 2.0 would fix that but alas no.
    02-21-12 11:15 AM
    When you scroll down the screen of apps the top row remains and the scrolled up apps seem to go under it.If you see only the bottom few rows of apps plus the 'home' row just pull(scroll) down and the other apps re-appear, at least that is what occurs for me
    02-21-12 11:18 AM
    I upgraded from os1. All the icons were there originally until I made the media folder then the folder disappeared. The folder that I made for my games is still there. Is there any way to make the icons �hidden�?
    02-21-12 11:21 AM
    No and even if you delete the folder the icons populate the main screen. Is it possible you stuck your media folder in another. There is no option to delete native apps like music, video, and camera.
    02-21-12 11:31 AM
    Swipe from the right to left. There is a secondary page of icons. You can move them to the top bar by simply pressing an icon until it pulses. Then, just drag it to the top. You can drop it to the home screen from there.

All of my bookmarks are now in folders on the homescreen.
    02-21-12 12:00 PM
    I've gone to my second page of apps and the icons aren't there either. Strange though when press on an existing icon to turn the edit feature on it shows I have 3 pages of apps but shows one page as blank. Is this where my hidden icons are? It looks like a security wipe is in my future
    02-21-12 01:24 PM
    I seem to have the identical issue with my playbook. I was sorting the icons into folders and experienced some weird glitches (the icon i was attempting to move would become "stuck" in the location with another icon if I released my finger from the screen at the exact moment that it was going to ask me to create a folder). Now the "entertainment" folder I had created (which contained youtube, music, video etc) seems to be missing, and the icons are nowhere to be found. Sadly the App world was also in that folder....

I can still run the videos or music app if I find the media in the file browser and hit "open" so I know the apps are still there... Just the icons have vanished.

I don't really want to re-install my OS. Not at all. I fear that's what's coming though.... Also I have no idea how to do that either.....
    02-29-12 12:50 PM
    Did a Security Wipe. All is back to normal, except I now have to re-beat all of Angry Birds!
    02-29-12 03:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD