Hey guys I'm Pre ordering a tablet and iv been doing a long research about whats there for a month now So i toke the Ipad out of my calculations because my iphone 4 dose every thing the ipad 2 dose any way and i see the IOS boring after few years of use now i only liked the playbook A LOT and the xoom i do have a blackberry phone (side by side with my iphone4) so the pb makes a lot of sense however i need that last push to get convinced why the playbook and not the xoom, what woud the xoom offer me that the playbook can't ? i already like RIM much more and im using my 3ed blackberry that im really loving, but would the SD port( for camera or more memory ) and Honeycomb have more potential in the future for software development and for connectivity with other devices since it is by google ? i see the playbook to be less laggy and more friendly but i would appreciate any opinions from you guys maybe people who tried the xoom as well ?
    04-05-11 12:00 PM
    no one seems to know :P
    04-05-11 07:15 PM
    no one seems to know :P
    Just get the PlayBook because you can Bridge to your BlackBerry.
    04-05-11 07:25 PM
    the advantages of Playbook over Xoom are:

1) Portable (Xoom is heavy)
    2) Blackberry integration
    3) Better support when compared to Motorola (mostly Motorola will come up another tablet replacing xoom by Christmas time and they least care about the updates unlike RIM)
    4) Blackberry and Android application support
    5) Powerful QNX OS
    6) Presentation mode (display something on a large screen HD TV while doing something completely different on the PB), Blackberry bridge (access to Blackberry filesystem and key apps while in bridge mode) , real multitasking are some other exclusive features available on the PB.
    04-05-11 07:42 PM
    04-05-11 07:53 PM
    thanks.. what was i thinking !! playbook for sure
    04-05-11 08:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD