- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
Help with ddpbInstaller
When I try to load ddpbinstaller, I get this message:
"There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. A DLL required for this install to complete could not be run."
I have tried 3 different ddpbinstallers downloaded from different sites and get the same message.
I am running Windows 7 (64bit) and have both Java and Microsoft .NET on my machine.
- CrackBerry Genius
12-04-2012, 01:15 PM #3
- 1,784 Posts
The installer from goodereader should work. Do you have the right java and. Net? I'm not home so I can't find but one of my posts says the version... I have a later post showing windows 8 which is same version except. Net is built in.
- CrackBerry Abuser
12-04-2012, 01:22 PM #4"People may not remember exactly what you did or what you said, but they will always remember how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou
- 408 Posts
- By cdcjim in forum BlackBerry 8800, 8820Replies: 12Last Post: 04-25-2010, 06:59 PM
- By ddt in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 1Last Post: 06-19-2007, 04:16 PM
- By mish2brivero in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 6Last Post: 05-21-2007, 01:48 PM
- By yorkie2 in forum BlackBerry 87xx SeriesReplies: 5Last Post: 05-10-2007, 07:33 AM
- By thecosworth in forum BlackBerry 87xx SeriesReplies: 4Last Post: 04-10-2007, 05:16 PM