I have done all the updates on my PB and also on my Torch. I am on AT&T and when the PB first came out, I downloaded the bridge app via the OTA link and everything has been working fine. I tried to add the files to get the BBM to work and then the Bridge failed to work at all. In fact, when I would go into the Bridge App, it would not respond to any inputs. Therefore, I have deleted the Bridge App and reloaded it. Now I cannot find the Bridge App on my Torch. I have rebooted the phone numerous times to no avail. When I redownload it, it asks to replace so it is on my phone. I have made sure that I am in "Show All" mode and I have tried a search for it, nothing. Does anyone know how to find it?

Torch v6.0.0.526, platform 6.6.0.195.

Thanks.

Kurt
    05-03-11 06:06 PM
    what happens if you use universal search to locate it?
    do you have quicklaunch? have you tried setting that to run it?

ATT is famous for making icons hidden
    05-03-11 06:13 PM
    It may be in your applications folder or similar.
    05-03-11 06:14 PM
    Fubaz: Universal search does not find it. I do not know how to do the quicklaunch. Is this something I should have done during the install?

Zack7: I have checked all subfolders and nothing has been found.
    05-03-11 06:16 PM
    QuickLaunch is an app that helps you launch programs like a start menu on a PC.

You would need to purchase it, but it might not be the solution to your issue, I am not with ATT and have no issues with bridge on my 9700.
    05-03-11 06:21 PM
    I loaded it from the link in this thread. And it is running fine and put it on the main page of icons.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f222/bl...idge-t-611483/

I take it you have done a battery pull or soft reset too?
    05-03-11 06:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD