So, I've updated to the latest OS as well as my bridge and BBM but when I open the BBM via bridge on my PB for some reason it just keeps on loading it's been 15 minutes. All I get is a white screen with a green rotating wheel. And after a while the wheel just stop rotating.

*update: I've restarted both devices and it still won't work.

Anyone having this problem?
    05-03-11 08:51 AM
    Same here... I've done a few variations of disconnecting, rebooting, rebridging....etc
    05-03-11 10:43 AM
    Mine just keeps crashing every time i open it.... frustrating
    05-03-11 11:41 AM
    I am having the same issue. The playbook lets me know when a bbm has come in but when i launch the app it is just a white screen with a green rotating wheel and some function buttons below however there are no contacts whatsoever and I've left it over an hour thinking it was because i had 500+bbm contacts. I've tried every combination of unpairing/repairing, reinstalling bridge, os and bbm software. I'm at my witt's end as well.
    05-03-11 12:30 PM
    What version of bbm are you using? I saw somewhere it had to be 6 beta. I may be wrong though

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-03-11 12:33 PM
    Mine's working nicely. It uses my phone's PIN as expected. Will become confusing when the native BBM comes and another PIN will be used presumably.
    My OS upgrade went smoothly too.
    05-03-11 12:34 PM
    I tried 6 beta at first but it was HORRIBLY slow trying to bridge to the point where the blackberry 9780 was unusable. I downgraded to the latest official release and don't suffer from the lag issue but still no contacts showing
    05-03-11 12:36 PM
    I had the same problem:
    My device:
    BB9780 OS6.0.0.534
    BBM 5.0.3.22
    BB Bridge 1.0.0.83

Already done as below, but still wont help.
    1. Turning off bluetooth for both

2. Deleting the pairing on both devices

3. Removing the battery on the bb phone

4. Restarting the playbook

5. Re-connecting (never got the bar-scan to work - manual pair)

Below is the screenshot:

Need help!
    05-03-11 12:39 PM
    That's EXACTLY what I've been seeing to. Nothing changes even leaving it for an hour+
    05-03-11 12:42 PM
    You seem to have left a very important step, annoying, but sometimes it is needed. You must delete Bridge. The Green wheel of dread is happening when you are trying to connect to bbm. Let me ask you. Did you also delete the entry of your PB in Bridge on your handset? Cause it sounds like you didn't.

Other than that, I am tapped.
    Last edited by Oniberry; 05-03-11 at 12:44 PM. Reason: My Kingdom for a spell check?
    05-03-11 12:44 PM
    deleted pairing and bridge app and reinstalled and re-paired multiple times. Still nothing
    05-03-11 12:47 PM
    It seems to be working for most people, so I suggest that those of you with problems include in your message PB OS version, BB OS version, Bridge version, BBM version, Phone model, and Carrier - to look for something
    In common.

05-03-11 01:06 PM
    This is so frustrating... I'm so sad that it's not working on my PB.
    05-03-11 01:15 PM
    It seems to be working for most people, so I suggest that those of you with problems include in your message PB OS version, BB OS version, Bridge version, BBM version, Phone model, and Carrier - to look for something
    In common.

Which country you live in would also be helpful.
    05-03-11 01:17 PM
    I was having the BBM instantly crashing issue before today's update and after the update I am still having it. So back to Best Buy I went and they let me exchange it for a 64GB model with a new 14 day exchange window. Got it home and did the new update and paired it to my Sprint Bold 9650 (OS5) and BBM is STILL crashing when I try to open it. All other bridged apps open and work fine, except for BBM. I closed all open chats on my BB and it still crashes. I wonder if having a BBM Group on my phone is doing something, as I belong to quite an active one, there is always chatting and photos being posted.

Anyway, I have today's update version on the PB, BBM 5.0.3.22, Bridge 1.0.86 and I live in the US.
    05-03-11 01:25 PM
    carrier: rogers in canada, bb 9780 o/s: 6.0.0.461, pb o/s: 1.0.3.1868, bridge version: 1.0.0.83 , bbm version: 5.0.3.22
    05-03-11 01:46 PM
    I was having the BBM instantly crashing issue before today's update and after the update I am still having it. So back to Best Buy I went and they let me exchange it for a 64GB model with a new 14 day exchange window. Got it home and did the new update and paired it to my Sprint Bold 9650 (OS5) and BBM is STILL crashing when I try to open it. All other bridged apps open and work fine, except for BBM. I closed all open chats on my BB and it still crashes. I wonder if having a BBM Group on my phone is doing something, as I belong to quite an active one, there is always chatting and photos being posted.

Anyway, I have today's update version on the PB, BBM 5.0.3.22, Bridge 1.0.86 and I live in the US.
    No, I am an active member of a few heavy use groups.
    If you seem to have problems with only one of your bridged apps, I would delete bbm, it'll prolly ask you to reboot, but do that anyways. I would also be interested in knowing what you would see if you bridged without bbm. But I think I'll try that myself. Re-install bbm and try to pair once more.

Wish I could be more help, but I really do not know what the trouble would be. Buggy? It is working for many people. We'll try to help.
    05-03-11 01:56 PM
    carrier: rogers in canada, bb 9780 o/s: 6.0.0.461, pb o/s: 1.0.3.1868, bridge version: 1.0.0.83 , bbm version: 5.0.3.22
    Have you ever used bbm on your playbook? At what point does it stop or seem to hang? Do you see the spinning circle?
    05-03-11 01:57 PM
    I get the spinning circle. I get a notification on the top left showing that it is reading new bbm messages but when it launches the bbm app through the playbook i get the spinning circle and it remains indefinitely. Mail, contacts and all other bridging works. BBM is the only one NOT working
    05-03-11 02:01 PM
    BBM seems to be your common thread, and I know it sounds dumb, but it's the only part of the bridging you are having trouble with. I would
    Back Up your contact list.
    Delete the tablet under bridge (on the berry)
    You may keep the bluetooth pairing. (for now)
    Delete BBM, reboot. Reinstall BBM, and try to Bridge once more.

Hope it helps.
    05-03-11 02:17 PM
    No, I am an active member of a few heavy use groups.
    If you seem to have problems with only one of your bridged apps, I would delete bbm, it'll prolly ask you to reboot, but do that anyways. I would also be interested in knowing what you would see if you bridged without bbm. But I think I'll try that myself. Re-install bbm and try to pair once more.

Wish I could be more help, but I really do not know what the trouble would be. Buggy? It is working for many people. We'll try to help.
    where are you suggesting that I delete BBM from, the PB or my phone? and if it is from the PB, how do you re-install it?
    05-03-11 02:20 PM
    where are you suggesting that I delete BBM from, the PB or my phone? and if it is from the PB, how do you re-install it?

Bridge is a mirror of your actual Blackberry Smartphone. BBM only exists on your handset. Since you are having no problems with any of the other components of Bridge, I would like you to delete BBM from your Berry please.
    05-03-11 02:22 PM
    I have deleted and reinstalled BBM and bridge. Deleted bridge and re-paired. Stood on my head and rebooted both devices STILL cant make the thing work! It crashes on start up. One odd thing...when I recieve a message it alerts me and allows me to open it and read it and even ONCE allowed me to respond to a message, then when I went to select another contact CRASHOLA! Very fustrating! This is the only issue I have had with my PB.
    05-03-11 02:42 PM
    I have deleted and reinstalled BBM and bridge. Deleted bridge and re-paired. Stood on my head and rebooted both devices STILL cant make the thing work! It crashes on start up. One odd thing...when I recieve a message it alerts me and allows me to open it and read it and even ONCE allowed me to respond to a message, then when I went to select another contact CRASHOLA! Very frustrating! This is the only issue I have had with my PB.
    EXACT same issue as you. Even though I cannot get BBM to stay open, it will receive BBM messages if one comes in and then I can open it to read the message. BUT if I click on another contact to start chat.............BOOM, goodbye instantly.

I am now in the process of re-installing BBM 5.0.3.22, what the heck.
    05-03-11 02:49 PM
    Same thing Here... I got everything Updated..... All bridged things work except for BBM, already tried re pairing, re installing using, different versions of BBM, and all i get is the white screen, with the Loading Circle........... Only thing that i havent tried is changing my BB OS..... My model is a 9780 running .534 im on Orange Dominicana (I know for sure that the carrier is not the problem....)
    05-03-11 03:20 PM
47 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD