I got my Monoprice hdmi cable today so that leads to a question or two.

I thought I had read that the pb can multitask - that is, it could send video out to the tv (or other) while at the same time, I could possibly run another program. I played with some of the settings but in my initial foray into this I did not see anything that would allow something to play on the video/tv while I was say, checking email or browsing the web or, as I saw suggested, checking out the "talking points" for the video. Or does that only work for slides-to-go which I have no tried yet. Each time I changed the "foreground" app away from the video, that app was now front and center on my tv screen.

Thanks for any assistance.
    05-02-11 11:20 PM
    click the presentation mode icon in the top right corner when the video starts. It multitasks just beautifully!
    FF22 likes this.
    05-02-11 11:23 PM
    start playing a video, tap the screen and push the icon with the two rectangles to activate presenter mode
    FF22 likes this.
    05-02-11 11:23 PM
    Yeah I didn't find it right away, either.
    05-02-11 11:33 PM
    Presentation Mode currently works in Videos and Slides to Go, tap the top right corner to toggle between mirror mode and presentation mode for those programs. For all other programs, it should mirror just fine with little fuss.
    05-02-11 11:40 PM
    Whoops - my post is missing but the thanks worked!

One other thing - is the audio, either/or? When I connected, the sound only came out of my TV and the pb went silent? I guess that kind of makes sense - you can shunt the sound elsewhere and use the pb in silence????
    05-03-11 12:13 AM
    Yes, you have the setting to use HDMI for audio in the PB itself.
    05-03-11 03:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD