I am getting a HD Go Pro Hero 2 motorsport camera and I have the PB. I am looking for comments of others that may know of the compatibility of the two. As a soaring pilot, I have become aware of the YouTube craze and want to try my hand at it. If someone knows of App World apps that helps with editing useable on PB, sharing that would be greatly appreciated also. J
    04-15-12 06:24 PM
    Playing videos is no problem. Plays smooth. As for getting them onto the Playbook, you will have to use a computer. Not sure about editing on the Playbook. May be tough since GoPro videos are such high bitrate and quality and would be slow.
    04-15-12 06:29 PM
    RIM bought JayCut.com in July of '11 and I was expecting to see the video editing app with the launch of 2.0, guess that didn't happen. Anyone seen comment about the app being added to 2.1?
    04-15-12 07:40 PM
    Will someone convert GOPRO app for android, so that we can use the app to control the gopro cams from our Playbook? I would love it!!
    11-23-12 03:12 PM
    I thought all the GoPros were bluetooth now. I was looking at a GoPro white at Target the other day and I am certain it said it was bluetooth. It would be great to be able to use it with the PB. Make a nice back up camera for hooking up the trailer to the SUV if you could control it using the playbook.
    11-23-12 11:21 PM
    I have a Hero2 with the wifi bacpac and remote that I use on my motorcycle and helmet as well as two we use at work. Works great and will control up to 50 cameras LOL. Not BT, the range being up to 600 ft. There's an app for android and iPhone remote use and their own free video editing app for Windows and OSX. The Windows version is compatible with several other editing software programs and should be no problem getting it onto the PB. I haven't tried that yet. We use our work cameras videoing our helicopter flights, inside and outside the ship, using the wifi remote to control both cameras.
    11-24-12 02:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD