On all of the recent HBO Go surveys, I always suggested they consider supporting the Playbook. Well the survey I received last week asked what kind of tablet I had, and guess what, the Playbook was one of the options to select. Perhaps this portents things to come?!

Kurt
    VanCity778 likes this.
    02-19-12 09:14 PM
    OH man i sure hope so. I love my Boardwalk Empire and Kenny Powers, Eastbound and down baby. New episode tonight too.
    Blacklatino likes this.
    02-19-12 09:52 PM
    On all of the recent HBO Go surveys, I always suggested they consider supporting the Playbook. Well the survey I received last week asked what kind of tablet I had, and guess what, the Playbook was one of the options to select. Perhaps this portents things to come?!

Kurt
    Not sure what you mean, but I am a Time Warner subscriber, and I have been enjoying HBO Go on my playbook since I received it. It is not an App like that have for Ipad, but rather the website that works perfectly. I have watched the entire 1st season of the Wire, and even using full screen, which can get glitchy, but for the most part works with no issue. It would be nice to have it optimized as an App for Playbook, but for now, I am enjoying both HBO Go and Max Go, as well as Watch ESPN, which make traveling with my Playbook invaluable!!
    raymond likes this.
    02-19-12 09:54 PM
    Some of us (like me) were having problems with HBO Go streaming on the web site. The video would get choppy and eventually stop after a few minutes. Last night with OS 2.0 I was able to watch non stop without any stuttering or stopping for the first time!
    02-22-12 01:19 PM
    Not sure what you mean, but I am a Time Warner subscriber, and I have been enjoying HBO Go on my playbook since I received it. It is not an App like that have for Ipad, but rather the website that works perfectly. I have watched the entire 1st season of the Wire, and even using full screen, which can get glitchy, but for the most part works with no issue. It would be nice to have it optimized as an App for Playbook, but for now, I am enjoying both HBO Go and Max Go, as well as Watch ESPN, which make traveling with my Playbook invaluable!!
    Thanks for you post. As a Comcast subscriber I gave XfinityTV.com a shot last night and was discurage to find that the Playbook browser isn't supported. But after reading your post I tried HBO Go and it works fine.
    02-22-12 01:34 PM
    Well it to is still a big HBO NO GO for me (a Cox Cable subscriber). It does the same thing it always did...plays for just one minute perfectly then stops with a crash. Sucks.
    Last edited by rickkel; 02-24-12 at 02:10 AM.
    02-24-12 02:07 AM
    Well after my upgrade to 2.0, nothing (let alone HBO Go) was really working well so I did a security wipe and re-loaded everything. Now the PB is much smoother but, alas, HBO Go still does not work for me. I am on DirecTV. I hope HBO makes an app to help us out.

Kurt
    02-24-12 06:20 PM
    Ugh....not available for Canada
    02-24-12 07:40 PM
    Can yiubgwt the. Apk someone may be able to convert
    02-24-12 08:45 PM
    Glad to see some perceverence paying off for you... great job......

Almost nothing is available in Canada... we do not even have a real HBO channel .... Just a Canadianized version of it....which means we will probably never have PB support.....
    02-24-12 08:54 PM
    If you are having probe into with hbogo it's your router. I have an average one and hbogo, watchespn , moviesfoundonline, flowrestling I could go on. They are all awesome on the pb. We don't really need that many apps!
    02-24-12 09:50 PM
    I can assure you that this is not everyone else's experience. HBOGO is easily my favorite, and many of us have tried without success to get it playing on the Playbook. It begins, then stalls, then stops playing. There is no substitute for the app.
    02-25-12 12:17 AM
    I just got a PlayBook and one of the things I was hoping to do was watch HBO Go on it. I am a DirecTv subscriber. Unfortunately it starts out great but then freezes up after about 20 seconds. I hope they make an app for the PlayBook.
    03-07-12 08:41 PM
    Yeap, I'm now seeing this problem. The video starts and then after about minute or two the audio and video just quit. Very disapointed.
    03-17-12 12:28 PM
    Is it possible to post a link to survey, or where to signup for...
    So maybe more playbook owners can take survey and influence their decision.
    03-17-12 12:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD