OK, true confession. I bought my third PB today. Amazon. New 64g for $162. I looked around and it was the best price I could find at the time. Not a steal, but a heck of a deal as far as I am concerned. I use the other two so heavily, it is only a matter of time before one of them dies. I have thought about it for probably a year and all of a sudden ..... So tell me. Am I a hoarder? I haven't built a bunker to store them, and I have made no arrangements to have one buried with me, so maybe I am still ok LOL?

Mr. Chen I know you have a lot on your plate and have to prioritize. However, if you are not intimately familiar with the PB, I invite you to take several home to friends and family. Teach them about HDMI out and Bridge. Pure brilliance that was never marketed. The world never knew. I simply can't imagine being without one. They changed how I think and do business. And every single time I do a professional presentation, that little workhorse of a PB wows `em. Every single time. Afterward I have people asking me how they can do what I did. They can't. They are hauling their toy tablets, laptops and projectors around (that they usually can't get to work right). Me? I travel light. Powerfully light. So please bring us PB2. Before my last PB flickers out.
    01-14-14 08:35 PM
    I'm thinking when you reach 100 PBs we can call you a hoarder. I do like mine as well and use it all the time.
    01-14-14 08:40 PM
    Great post, and no, not a hoarder at all. Now if you had 10...........LOL
    Enjoy it, I still have mine
    Carl Estes likes this.
    01-14-14 08:41 PM
    You're only a hoarder if you buy them and store them but I think you're still using all of them right?
    01-15-14 03:39 PM
    Collector?
    Old_Mil likes this.
    01-15-14 04:39 PM
    Wow I got mine @ 1saleaday for $119.00 PB 64gb

Posted via CB10
    01-15-14 04:42 PM
    Well you're not a hoarder yet, but you are on your way!
    I still use mine quite a bit as well.
    01-15-14 04:47 PM
    Nice. I have my 3 and sometimes think it might not be enough. Keep one pumping tunes through my gateway, my wife is usually on one for games and surfing. The 64 is my workhorse. Love em all.
    01-15-14 07:21 PM
    I have five, all all on the same BB pin with 2 set up for my wife and 3 for me (one by my armchair, one by my pc, and one by my bedsde - all on BB charging stands). The PB is a brilliant product.....especally at the prices charged in the last few years.
    FF22 likes this.
    01-15-14 07:35 PM
    I'm thinking of getting a 2nd one just to store my massive music collection on it, a 64GB will do

Posted via CB10
    01-15-14 07:44 PM
    Love the 3 I have. My 64gb for business/travel (and lots of use at the house) girlfriend's 64gb at her house (bought as a business use/back up but mainly her media consumption and video chat when I travel), and my son's 16gb he has in another state.

to tell the truth, I NEED one more for permanent use on a mount in the SUV (road warrior covering an entire state) and I WANT another after that as a back up. I love this tablet, still performs great for presentations / on the road use via Bridge, etc.

I'd buy minimum 2 BB10 tabs immediately on release (1 each of 10" and either 7"or8") then replace the others over a few months.

Posted via CB10
    01-15-14 07:47 PM
    I got 3 64GB PlayBook (got the 1st on its launch day, and the other 2 on a very irresistible price)... although, I gave the other two to my love ones, I don't consider myself a "hoarder" but rather an "opportunistic"...

Posted via CB10
    FF22 likes this.
    01-15-14 08:14 PM
    PlayBook hoarder? No!
    PlayBook Wh0re? Yes!

Join the club...
    FF22, kthhrrsn and dphjeff like this.
    01-15-14 08:20 PM
    I use my PlayBook everyday and was thinking just the other day that if mine goes kaput what would I do? I think I may need to buy another one (or two) just in case.

Posted via CB10
    dphjeff likes this.
    01-15-14 09:14 PM
    Well You guys are great. I really do think BlackBerry will come out with another tab. Its just going to take awhile. I feel better knowing I have a backup. I don't really need more than two. I might leave one w the TV at home. Or by the bed.

Posted via CB10
    01-15-14 10:02 PM
    LOL. Don't know if we are hoarders or too much disposable income. Just gotta have gadgets, the more the better!
    01-16-14 09:27 AM
    I have a few of them too, love the device, bought them for my whole family when they became cheaper, and have a brand new one sitting ready as a backup if I ever need it. Gadgets indeed!
    01-16-14 09:34 AM
    I bought a third 32GB PB when I saw one on Craigslist for $45! Raced on over and handed her the cash. She's a young mother, bought it for her kid and she said he never played with it. OK, thanks kid - I'll take it! I'm in a three storey house so having one on each floor is handy.
    FF22 likes this.
    01-16-14 10:03 AM
    I am thinking wondering if I have too many PlayBooks is a good one for those "First World Problems" lists.

Posted via CB10
    anon(5597702) likes this.
    01-16-14 07:37 PM
    I seem to have a collection of them too. Everybody in the house has one and I upgraded two of them to the LTE versions, so we now have two of the older PlayBooks dedicated to streaming to our TVs.

The HDMI out is the biggest benefit of the PlayBook, especially when it comes to streaming online content like on the Network TV sites.
    01-18-14 08:20 AM
    Damn, you folks, have got me checking Craig's list. Fortunately, no 64's available!
    castoridae likes this.
    01-18-14 01:44 PM
    I only have 2 PlayBooks in my house, and I now feel like a slacker. Must...get...another!

Keith H. Posted via CB10 on Z10.
    01-19-14 08:57 AM
    Haha sorry guys! Can't help myself. I was tempted to get used to save $$. However, because I use them so much for business I was a little nervous about the micro-usb port. Evidently quite a few people have had trouble with it pushing in. If it wasn't for my business needs I probably would have risked going used. I just didn't want to wait until I couldn't find any.

Posted via CB10
    01-19-14 09:23 AM
    I have a 32gig and not long ago purchased a 16 for my daughter. My daughter gets easily bored with tech so essentially the 16 is my spare I only paid �40 for the 16 in mint condition with a magnetic charger so was one of my better bargains.
    01-19-14 12:45 PM
    I have 3 playbooks myself and two keyboards and one charging pod. I use one for my job, one when I am not working and the other one is for my 11 year old boy, so I can video call him when I want.
    I am looking now for a 3g playbook, haven't found it yet.

And yes, my family thinks I am obsessed!
    02-03-14 10:10 AM
30 12