cmon RIM im waiting patiently for the update but please give us some good apps in the appworld just for the meantime.ive notice recently appworld is slow as **** and most of the time it hangs
    09-13-11 12:05 AM
    try a hard reset.
    my app world is snappy =D
    skyscraper04 likes this.
    09-13-11 12:23 AM
    check your router or internet connection. i had the same problem with a router and i switch it out and its fast again. seems like the playbook has problmes iwth certain routers. my app world is fast now...beofre it was slow.
    skyscraper04 likes this.
    09-13-11 12:25 AM
    Yes reset your router. My Playbook seems to be faster then when I first got it. Even on a low connection it's ridiculously fast. Nothing comes close to speedy web browsing then this playbook I don't care what anyone says or what test they preform, Playbook is the smoothest fastest out there. I should know I had all the other tablets.
    09-13-11 10:35 AM
    I have the same issue with Appworld it is damn slow. When you hit an app to download there is a good 30 seconds before it starts.

It happens on all wireless networks so I doubt my wireless has anything to do with it. I will try the reboot.
    09-13-11 11:02 AM
    reboot or reset is not a solution. the latest OS brings auto-refresh system. i hope everyone's aware of RST command on phones which would clear cache of app world. this command was available on playbook as well in the beginning but later replaced with auto refreshing function. so, whenever you open almost anything on appworld, it clears cache first and grabs the latest info. No reset or restart will overcome this problem
    09-13-11 12:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD