Hey everyone,

I work at Future shop in Victoria BC in the computer section and we have been sold out of Playbooks since black Friday. All of Victoria is also sold out and i keep getting asked on a daily basis about them and if we will get anymore back in.. am i blind? have i missed an announcement of some sort?

Any info would be appreciated

Thanks
    02-11-13 01:22 AM
    RE: Has Blackberry stopped shipping playbooks?

Perhaps, they don't have anymore to ship...
    02-11-13 04:51 AM
    Hey Darren19,
    I know what you're talking about, I purchased my PlayBook from your establishment after scouring all of Victoria.
    Uptown was the only place that had 2 used units available in January. So I immediately purchased one of the two units, making me amazingly happy.
    I know there are PlayBooks online, but I think BB maybe selling out to bring out a newer product, maybe one with more RAM and NFC?
    But I do know, us that have the PlayBook are lucky!
    02-11-13 03:53 PM
    Well from what i know from talking to ppl from Rogers that for 100% the WIFI version has been discontinued... period.

The LTE version ahs not been discontinued and most retailers were only carrying the WIFI version, so in time i am sure that they will be carrying the LTE version, but this may only happen when BB10 comes to the playbook, or maybe not as no one knows for sure at this pint in time.

Now rogers still has some LTE versions left and i am sure other carriers as well, so give them a call and get a PB LTE version.

I got one in Dec and i love it can surf anywhere rogers is and wifi too... awesome and i have a 5GB shared plan with it.
    02-11-13 04:18 PM
    I was planning to buy another PlayBook from amazon, they still have some in stocks. I live in USA and the places here like bestbuy or walmart is out of stock too. Waiting for a new product let's see.
    02-11-13 04:28 PM
    They could be getting out of retail (for now) till they have BlackBerry 10 and/or a new PlayBook. Really expensive channel to do business in ...
    02-11-13 04:30 PM
    All stores have PB accessories on clearance in my neck of the woods. The good news is that I got a rapid charger for $10. The bad news is that this points to a new Playbook, and RIM abandoning us.
    02-12-13 12:36 AM