Hi everyone,
    This is my first post here. I'm Kevin and I'm going to buy a Playbook 16 GB. I wanna use it like a netbook, so I want to use a physical bluetooth keyboard for typing. Considering that here in Italy there are many expensive keyboards, I've just found on the web a really cheap one that is said is compatible with the Playbook.
    Here's the link: White Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard For BlackBerry Playbook Motorola Xoom 2 | eBay

Has anyone tried it? It works fine, or are there any problems?

I also found the Logitech Bluetooth K230 that's really cheap. Any comments about it? Who tried it?
    Here's the link: http://www.amazon.it/Logitech-Wirele...bUvbUpU7845354
    Last edited by dimatteokevin; 01-12-13 at 10:39 AM.
    01-12-13 10:03 AM
    The keyboard does not appear to work with the BlackBerry PlayBook based upon the cable shown.
    01-12-13 10:23 AM
    The keyboard does not appear to work with the BlackBerry PlayBook based upon the cable shown.
    But if you see the description of the product, it says:
    "Retractable USB cable provides charging connection" and "Bluetooth connectivity for utmost flexibility and mobility".. So I deduct you can connect it using Bluetooth. But the problem is if the PB recognize it or not.
    01-12-13 10:36 AM
    But if you see the description of the product, it says:
    "Retractable USB cable provides charging connection" and "Bluetooth connectivity for utmost flexibility and mobility".. So I deduct you can connect it using Bluetooth. But the problem is if the PB recognize it or not.
    Since you said you want to use the BlackBerry PlayBook as a netbook might I recommend the BlackBerry Convertible Case with Bluetooth Mini-Keyboard because it holds both the keyboard and the tablet, folds closed like a book, and has a convenient kickstand to prop up the tablet for easier viewing. In addition, you get the full complement of extra function keys (ESC, CTRL, ALT, F1-F12, cursor keys) plus a built-in trackpad. This option is much more portable and easier to carry than either of the keyboards you are currently considering.
    01-12-13 10:48 AM
    Since you said you want to use the BlackBerry PlayBook as a netbook might I recommend the BlackBerry Convertible Case with Bluetooth Mini-Keyboard because it holds both the keyboard and the tablet, folds closed like a book, and has a convenient kickstand to prop up the tablet for easier viewing. In addition, you get the full complement of extra function keys (ESC, CTRL, ALT, F1-F12, cursor keys) plus a built-in trackpad. This option is much more portable and easier to carry than either of the keyboards you are currently considering.
    I know it, but here in Italy it's almost more expansive than e used perfect Playbook. The OEM Keyboard with convertible case costs about 120$, and I think that's maybe so much for what it offers
    01-12-13 11:02 AM
    The description does say works with playbook, so check the feedback from other buyers. Pay with PayPal or another method that allows returns if not as described, it's described as working with playbook so if it doesn't you have a valid claim. You might have to pay return postage, and original postage might nit be refundable so watch for that.
    01-12-13 11:10 AM