Just curious if anyone here has sold their PB on eBay. Which model? and how much did you get? I was looking at the completed auctions and prices seem to vary somewhat.
    06-19-11 01:30 PM
    I put my 16 GB on for �350 Buy It Now with Otterbox defender, Bluetooth Mouse and Bluetooth keyboard. They retail at �399 in the UK (obviously without the accessories). Perfect condition, though obviously used.

No one bought it.

I have decided to keep it as I am not prepared to lose any more money than that. Just have to wait for updates and better apps instead.
    06-19-11 01:55 PM
    yikes! or in english terms, bloody ****!
    06-19-11 02:23 PM
    Odaat that was a great deal you was offering!
    06-19-11 05:30 PM
    Well if anyone is up for it, let me know
    06-20-11 01:25 AM
    I tried as well, $425 with the charging pod, no bites, barely any viewers. I am just going to keep it. I was going to go back to my iPhone/iPad, but I will wait to see how I like the 9900 if it is ever released.
    06-20-11 03:44 PM
    I'm may be interested next week. But I'm looking for a 32GB PB. Why are you guys selling if you don't mind me asking?
    06-20-11 05:10 PM
    I bought a 32GB PB locally on Craigslist for $375. Was cheap enough that I am still glad I bought it.
    06-20-11 05:37 PM
    I bought a 32GB PB locally on Craigslist for $375. Was cheap enough that I am still glad I bought it.
    Very nice! I'm hoping to find a deal like that, I'll have to hit up Craigslist and Kijiji.
    06-20-11 05:40 PM
    i've gone back to my Droid X. So no more email, calendar, etc on my PB. The Droid X, for the consumer is so much better than the Bold 9650. Its about browsing and app functionality to me. After that circus last Thursday i have about 0% confidence in Rim and their phone future.

i really like the PB. Browsitng is great, and I bought an iPad2 while Rim gets their PB act together. I hope they do anyway!

hate to see RIM go down the tubes........ like Nortel.
    I was thinking the exact same thing and am kinda in the same boat as you...I gotta 9650 to use with the PB and Droid X is now on eBay...Droid X was great to me but I am just bored with Android right now. I am waiting for the next Google Nexus phone to be released, hopefully by Thanksgiving. The earnings call was a real downer to me too and I have seriously lost faith in RIM's ability to quickly build upon a great platform like QNX. They said 60 days for native email, well where is it? Bridge is useless for me when I can't even archive my emails in my gmail. At this pace, I think the PB will become a great product in about a year or so if RIM can get rid of the 2 clowns and hire one CEO with common sense and a vision.

Long story short, I picked up an iPad 2. It still has the same frustrations that have made me avoid apple products in the past. Using iTunes, everything being locked down...I will probably jailbreak it soon. At least I have email and some decent apps and surprisingly i have yet to come across a site where I missed flash (I am sure i will at some point). PB will be going on eBay some time this week as well. I really hope RIM can pull it together, I still like BB and definitely want the PB to succeed.
    06-22-11 11:53 AM
    Well, for my part, I'm leaving the PB and the BlackBerry Torch in the drawer for the time being. I can't actually get any work done on the PB anyway. I'm a loyal BlackBerry user, but I'm really disappointed this time. It seems [to me] that certain carriers are working very hard behind the scenes to hamstring the PlayBook too much for my taste.

I have a 32GB iPhone 4 and a 64GB iPad2 that I got from a drug company a while back that's been sitting in my desk, so I'll take that out. I really don't like that company (won't even mention it), but at least I can work on it and there's all the medical software I need to do my job for it.

For me, the PB right now is a $700 paperweight. Based on this thread, I couldn't even sell it for nearly what it's worth.

I'll keep an eye on its development and hopefully enough will change that I can come back to it, but for right now, it's a superfluous item in my briefcase.
    06-23-11 03:09 PM
    Going, going, gone! Sold this morning for $700 exactly! Less after the eBay and PayPal fees. I tried to give it a go, but in the end it wasn't for me.
    06-24-11 06:36 PM
    Well, for my part, I'm leaving the PB and the BlackBerry Torch in the drawer for the time being. I can't actually get any work done on the PB anyway. I'm a loyal BlackBerry user, but I'm really disappointed this time. It seems [to me] that certain carriers are working very hard behind the scenes to hamstring the PlayBook too much for my taste.

I have a 32GB iPhone 4 and a 64GB iPad2 that I got from a drug company a while back that's been sitting in my desk, so I'll take that out. I really don't like that company (won't even mention it), but at least I can work on it and there's all the medical software I need to do my job for it.

For me, the PB right now is a $700 paperweight. Based on this thread, I couldn't even sell it for nearly what it's worth.

I'll keep an eye on its development and hopefully enough will change that I can come back to it, but for right now, it's a superfluous item in my briefcase.
    But you still carry it around in your briefcase?
    06-24-11 08:16 PM
    Oh, no! I meant that in theory only. It's gone now, but I hadn't been carrying it around for a while. I meant that, were I to carry it around in my briefcase, it would have been a superfluous item.

Apologies for not making that clearer.
    06-24-11 08:39 PM
    Going, going, gone! Sold this morning for $700 exactly! Less after the eBay and PayPal fees. I tried to give it a go, but in the end it wasn't for me.
    What exactly did you sell for $700? I've got a 32G PB with the charging stand and two cases that I'd like to unload. Of the 12-14 things I had hoped to do with it I'm unable to do a single one and it is looking like I'll never be able to do most of them. Like you mentioned, it's an expensive paperweight at this point.
    06-24-11 11:19 PM
    I sold my 64GB PlayBook, the charging pod, and the convertible case.
    06-24-11 11:45 PM
    Just curious if anyone here has sold their PB on eBay. Which model? and how much did you get? I was looking at the completed auctions and prices seem to vary somewhat.
    i bought mine from ebay. i paid 350 for 16GB (plus 50 for next day air shipping). Yes it's a used one. Hope this helps
    06-25-11 09:50 AM
    Sold my 16GB PB for $400. Did a straight auction with a reserve of $400. Lucky for me I won this PB so I didn't lose any money on the deal. Not a bad little tablet, comfortable size, good performance and great web browsing experience. But, I have an iPhone not a BB and an iPad will meet our needs a little better. Especially with iOS5 and iCloud coming out.
    06-25-11 10:39 AM
    Well, put mine up on eBay yesterday...No reserve..includes the BB Convertible case...link is below if anyone is interested. For now I am happy with the BB 9650 and iPad 2 combo.

Research In Motion Blackberry PlayBook (16 GB) Table... - eBay (item 140569671834 end time Jul-03-11 17:05:14 PDT)
    06-27-11 11:47 AM
    Well, put mine up on eBay yesterday...No reserve..includes the BB Convertible case...link is below if anyone is interested. For now I am happy with the BB 9650 and iPad 2 combo.

Research In Motion Blackberry PlayBook (16 GB) Table... - eBay (item 140569671834 end time Jul-03-11 17:05:14 PDT)
    I'm using the Torch 9800/Bold 9780 and a 64GB iPad 2, but I also have an iPhone 4 that I switch to from time to time.
    06-27-11 12:29 PM
    try craigslist
    06-27-11 12:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD